• When using our products, no matter what sort of equipment they might be used for, be sure to make a written agreement on the specifications with us in advance. The design and specifications in this catalog are subject to change without prior notice.
• Do not use the products beyond the specifications described in this catalog.
and evaluate their operations when installed in your products.
• Install the following systems for a failsafe design to ensure safety if these products are to be used in equipment where a defect in these products may cause the loss of human life or other significant damage, such as damage to vehicles (automobile, train, vessel), traffic lights, medical equipment, aerospace equipment, electric heating appliances, combustion/gas equipment, rotating equipment, and disaster/crime prevention equipment.
✽ Systems equipped with a protection circuit and a protection device ✽ Systems equipped with a redundant circuit or other system to prevent an unsafe status in the event of a single fault PGS (Pyrolytic Graphite Sheet) Heat sink sheet (hereafter referred to as PGS) may result in accidents or trouble when subjected to severe conditions of electrical, environmental and /or mechanical stress beyond the specified “Rating” and specified “Conditions” found in the Specifications. Please follow the recommendations in “Safety Precautions” and “Application Notes”. Contact our engineering staff or the factory with any questions.
1. Safety Precautions 1.1 The PGS shall be used within the specifi ed operating temperature range.
1.2 The PGS is soft, do not rub or touch it with rough materials to avoid scratching it.
1.3 Lines or folds in the PGS may affect thermal conductivity.
1.4 The PGS shall not be used with acid.
The PGS shall not be used in contact with a soldering iron at 400 °C or more 1.5 The PGS shall not be exposed to salt water or direct sunlight during use. The PGS shall not be used in corrosive gases (hydrogen sulfi de, sulfurous acid, chlorine, ammonia etc.).
1.6 Our PGS has been developed for general industry applications. Prior to using the PGS for special applications such as medical, work please contact our engineering staff or the factory.
1.7 Never touch a PGS during use because it may be extremely hot.
2. Application notes 2.1 Use protective materials when handling and/or applying the PGS, do not use items with sharp edges as they might tear or puncture the PGS.
2.2 The PGS does not work properly if overheated.
2.3 Thermal conductivity is dependant on the way it is used.
Test the adaptability of PGS to your application before use.
2.4 The PGS has conductivity.
If required, the PGS should be provided insulation.
2.5 Long term storage • The PGS shall not be stored under severe conditions of salt water, direct sunlight or corrosive gases (hydrogen sulfi de, sulfurous acid, chlorine, ammonia etc.).
• The PGS shall not be stored near acid.
Package markings include the product number, quantity, and country of origin.
In principle, the country of origin should be indicated in English.
Design and specifications are each subject to change without notice. Ask factory for the current technical specifications before purchase and/or use.
Should a safety concern arise regarding this product, please be sure to contact us immediately.
01 – 32 – Jan. 2015
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work
of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project