Průvodce instalací (PDF 0,2 MB)
Precision Engineered Opto-Electronics™
Explosion Protected Infrared Illuminator
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep this instruction.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with manufacturer instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet,
consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the power where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in a way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
Please read this Instruction Booklet prior to installing the
EX72LED Explosion Protected Camera.
CSA Certified / UL Listed CLASS 2 power adaptors must be used in order to comply with electrical safety standards.
Only qualified personnel shall install any Bosch Security
Systems, Inc. will not be responsible for injuries or damages resulting from the improper installation or use of any product sold by Bosch Security Systems, Inc their agents, distributors or dealers.
EU Directives covered by this declaration:
72/9/EC Low Voltage Directives
89/336/EEC Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
Class 2 circuits shall be supplied from a Class 2 transformer, or a) A Class 2 power supply or device or b) Where the voltage does not exceed 20 volts, a 5 ampere
(maximum) mini circuit breaker or a 5 ampere noninterchangeable fuse.
Optional EXPS.008 Class 2 power supply is available from Bosch Security
Certifications / Compliance:
Class: 2258 02
Process Control Equipment – For
Process Control Equipment – For
Hazardous Locations – Certified to
Class I, Div 1, 2, Groups B,C,D
Class II, Div 1, 2, Groups E,F,G
T6 Temperature Code
Environmental: CSA / NEMA TYPE 4X
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. As part of its’ normal operation this device can generate radio frequency energy and if not installed and used in accordance with the installation manual may cause interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur on a particular installation. If the device does cause interference to radio or television reception the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
1) Fit Ferrite beads on all cable to and from the power
supply box, within the box walls.
2) Route the composite cable between the camera and the power supply in steel conduit piping over the entire run of the cable up to and including connection to a deep conduit base fitted under the camera and a conduit fitting adaptor in the wall of the PSU box.
3) Contact BOSCH Service Center for further advice .
INDEX – EX72LED
Items Required for Installation.....................2
Mechanical Specifications ...........................3
Initial Preparations .......................................5
Section 1. Mounting – Unit Housing ............6
Section 2. Voltage Input Connections .......10
Section 3. Troubleshooting Guide .............13
Section 4. General Specifications..............14
The EX72LED Explosion Protected Infrared
Illuminator Unit has been designed for use in extremely hazardous environments not suited for conventional surveillance applications.
The Illuminator housing consists of a heavy-duty aluminum casting and a chemical resistant viewing window. In addition, the housing is
The EX72LED incorporates a powerful, highefficiency 100 LED array providing up to
60 ft. (18 m) night-vision performance when used with IR sensitive cameras.
A voltage regulator circuit allows for 12V dc or
24V ac operation, and a range in between, also providing protection from voltage surge, transient spikes, and reverse voltage.
Care should be taken when unpacking the shipped unit. Check the parts list and confirm all items have been located. Inspect the equipment thoroughly to ensure nothing was damaged in transit.
Contact BOSCH Service Center if a problem is noted, see the rear page of this booklet for contact numbers.
(items supplied with unit)
EX72LED Illuminator Unit with Mounting
- Installation Instructions booklet
ITEMS REQUIRED FOR INSTALLATION
(not supplied with unit)
- mounting hardware & tools
- electrical splices and crimps
- small slotted screwdriver
EX72LED Infrared Illuminator:
EX72LED Infrared Illuminator:
Note: The Mounting Bracket and the EX72LED
Housing are shipped as an assembly.
Determine the optimum location for the
EX72LED Infrared Illuminator Unit.
Section 1: Mounting-Unit Housing.
Determine the operating voltage at the installation site. The Illuminator has been pre-wired at the factory for 24V ac operation.
Section 2: Voltage Input Connections.
All Illuminators have been tested prior to shipment. After any internal wiring has been reconnected due to voltage changes, it is advisable to check the illuminator’s operation before installation.
The installation of the EX72LED IR Illuminator is shown in Sections 1 and 2 listed below.
It is important that these steps are followed in sequence:
1. Mounting – Unit Housing
2. Voltage Input Connections
1. MOUNTING - UNIT HOUSING
Caution: Install with the appropriate screws or drywall anchors to suit the mounting surface. Select a suitable location that is protected from accidental damage or tampering, and environmental conditions that could exceed the unit’s specifications.
See page 14.
Caution: Ensure the selected location is protected from falling objects, accidental contact with moving objects, and unintentional interference from personnel.
Follow all applicable building codes.
The following installation guidelines must be followed:
• Locate the Illuminator unit such that it cannot be easily interfered with, either intentionally or accidentally.
• Select a mounting surface capable of supporting the combined weight of the
Illuminator unit and its mounting hardware under all expected conditions of vibration and temperature.
• Secure all cabling.
The cover of the EX72LED must be removed prior to mounting. The set-screw in the cover must be loose prior to the cover’s removal.
Ensure the gasket is not displaced during this procedure. Re-attach the cover after the unit has been mounted.
Figure 1 – 1
Shown below is the optional Mounting Bracket and its designated mounting holes.
The attached EX72LED Unit is not shown for clarity purposes.
Two 19mm x
6.4mm oblong mounting holes
Figure 1 – 2
Mounting Bracket Details
2. VOLTAGE INPUT CONNECTIONS
The EX72LED, when shipped, is preset and connected for 24V ac operation.
For 12V dc voltage input operation, refer to the wiring steps below.
Caution: ESD protection. It is recommended that the installer wear an ESD strap or discharge any static electricity to ground before handling any electronic components.
Note: Input voltages between 13.5 and 28V, ac or dc, will work in the 24V ac input setting.
Step 2.1 - If 12V dc operation is required, see
Figure 2 – 1 for access instructions to the VRB (Voltage Regulator
Step 2.2 - Connect the power wires for 12V dc.
Refer to Figure 2 – 2.
Step 2.3 - Tighten the wiring into the terminal block and test the LED Array module before re-assembly.
For access to the VRB, unscrew the Illuminator
Cover and remove the LED Array module with the supplied Allen key as shown below.
The LED Array module is held in place by three
M3 socket screws (A).
Power Input Wires
Figure 2 – 1
Access to VRB and Power Input Wires
Shown below in Figure 2 – 2 are the V ac and
V dc Power Input Wiring Connections. Note that the ac connections have no polarity and the dc connections are polarity specific.
+12V dc (Red)
V ac Input
V ac Input
( No Polarity)
Figure 2 – 2
Power Input Wiring: 24V ac or +12V dc
(Customer Power Supply)
Don’t know if LEDS are
- Check fuse rating.
- Check for shorting between
the housing and the
850nm LEDs will have a faint red glow when “ON”.
940nm LEDs are covert.
Aim the LEDs directly at an
IR sensitive camera to see the lights or wait for the
LEDs to warm up (two minutes).
Power Consumption: 12W (max.) for both
Input Voltage: 12 – 24V dc,
Enclosure (housing): Aluminum casting
IP66 / NEMA4)
Viewing Window: Polycarbonate
135mm W ( 5.3” )
144mm L ( 5.7” )
Subject To Change Without Notice.
Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
850 Greenfield Road
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601
Fax +1 585-223-9180
Email: [email protected] www.boschsecurity.us
Europe, Middle East, Africa:
Bosch Security Systems B.V.
P.O. Box 80002
5600 JB Eindhoven,
Phone: + 31 40 2577 284
Fax: +31 40 2577 330 [email protected] www.boschsecurity.com
Bosch Security Systems Pte Ltd
38C Jalan Pemimpin
Phone: +65 6319 3450
Fax: +65 6319 3499 [email protected] www.boschsecurity.com
© Bosch Security Systems, Inc. 2009; Data subject to change without notice.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project