The University of Tennessee at Martin
On the last day of employment, retiring employees may visit the Skyhawk Card Office, 116 Administration Building,
to obtain a Retiree Skyhawk (ID) Card free of charge for use in obtaining benefits and services available to UT
Martin retirees. Replacement cards are available for a fee. For additional information, visit or call 731-881-7810.
Athletic Events
Retirees may receive one complimentary general admission ticket to home football, baseball, and men’s and
women’s basketball games. The Retiree Skyhawk Card should be presented at the gate. To receive a ticket to one
Rodeo performance, contact the Rodeo Coach at 731-881-7426. To purchase a reserved seat in football and/or a
chair back seat in basketball, the seat(s) are available to retirees at the current faculty and staff rate. To purchase
discounted season tickets, contact the Athletics Department at 731-881-7207. For additional information, visit
The UTM Bookstore offers all retirees a 10% discount on non-textbook items. Present the Retiree Skyhawk Card to
the cashier to receive the discount. For additional information, visit or contact
the Bookstore at 731-881-7760.
Campus Recreation and Wellness Facilities
The Office of Campus Recreation provides retirees with the continued benefits of recreational privileges in the
Elam Center and the Student Recreation Center on the same basis as active faculty and staff members. For more
information on membership policies, contact the Office of Campus Recreation at 731-881-7745
or visit or
Computer Store
Retirees may purchase products and supplies at educational discounted prices from the Computer Store in 108
Boling University Center. For additional information, contact the Computer Store at 731-881-7879 or visit
Dining Services
 Retirees may purchase meals or a block plan for dining on campus. For additional information, contact
Dining Services at 731-881-7770 or go to
Educational Assistance
Originating from Human Resources Policy HR0330-Educational Assistance (Fee Waiver), the following provisions
govern the availability of fee waivers for eligible faculty and staff who have retired. Admission to the course(s) will
be based on space availability.
 University retirees with 10 years of full-time employment with the University of Tennessee may receive fee
waivers for up to 9 undergraduate or graduate credit hours per term at any University of Tennessee campus.
 University retirees with 10 years of regular continuous part-time employment at a minimum of 50 percent time
with the University of Tennessee may receive fee waivers based upon the percent of effort worked just prior to
Employee Effort
50-74 percent
75-99 percent
100 percent
Fee Waiver
up to 4 hours
up to 6 hours
up to 9 hours
 University retirees with 30 years of service may audit courses free of charge.
The Fee Waiver Form for Employees is located in the Office of Human Resources and at
For provisions that govern the continuation of fee discounts to spouses and dependent children of eligible retirees,
refer to the Human Resources Policy HR0331-Educational Assistance (Student Fee Discount) for Spouses and
Dependent Children of Employees at
E-mail and Network Access
Retirees may continue University e-mail services through the Office of Information Technology Services. For
information and/or instructions, contact the Help Desk at 731-881-7900.
Library Services
Retirees may utilize library services with their Retiree Skyhawk Card. Retirees should register onsite at
the Paul Meek Library Information Desk to continue/update library-borrowing privileges. For additional
information, contact the Library at 731-881-7065 or visit:
Parking Sticker
A non-transferable campus parking sticker is available to all retirees free of charge. Register vehicles at the Traffic
Office located in Crisp Hall with current vehicle information. The sticker has no expiration date. Renewals are
necessary only when there is a change in vehicles. For additional information, contact
Travel Services
Retirees may use travel services provided by UTM ’s University Travel Agent, located in the Center for International
Education. Contact Mike Sudzum, travel agent at 731-881-3581.
Volunteer Services
Retirees who wish to volunteer their services as tutors to students, athletes, or academically at-risk students may
contact the Student Success Center at 731-881-7744 or the Athletics Office at 731-881-3688. Those wishing to
volunteer services in refereeing or score keeping at intramural games should contact the Office of Campus
Recreation at 731-881-7745. Retirees who wish to get some exercise by helping tend the campus grounds may
contact the Grounds Department at 731-881-7979. Those interested in serving on the Council of Retired
Professors and Staff (CORPS) should contact Alumni Relations at 731-881-7610.
For additional information regarding benefits and services offered to UT Martin retirees, please contact the Office
of Human Resources at 731-881-7850 or visit
*Benefits and Services are subject to change without notice.
Page 2 of 2
Rev. April 2, 2015/Office of Human Resources
Was this manual useful for you? yes no
Thank you for your participation!

* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project

Download PDF