Travel-Cot-InstructionsAdd to my manuals
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Thank you for choosing Obaby. To ensure that your travel cot is used in accordance with these instructions, please read them fully.
This travel cot conforms to BS EN 716 and is guaranteed for 6 months from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. If you have any problems please contact Obaby
- [email protected] or 0845 078 0290
Your child’s safety may be affected if you do not follow these instructions.
WARNING: A child’s safety is your responsibility
WARNING: Ensure that all locking devices are engaged before use
WARNING: Only use on a stable, level surface
WARNING: It may be dangerous to leave your child unattended
WARNING: The child should be clear of moving parts while making adjustments or opening or folding the travel cot. Risk of serious injury
(entrapment, laceration or amputation) exists
WARNING: Do not use this product in the near vicinity of open fires or any other source of strong heat such as electric bar fires and gas fires.
• Do not use without the mattress/base fitted in position
• Do not leave anything in the travel cot (such as a large toy) which could be used as a foothold to climb out, or any other article which might pose a risk of suffocation or strangulation.
• This travel cot requires regular maintenance by the user
• Overloading, incorrect folding and the use of non approved accessories may cause damage or break the travel cot
• It may be unsafe to use replacement parts or accessories, other than those approved by the manufacturer or distributor
• This travel cot is intended to carry one child from birth and up to a maximum weight of 15kg, discontinue use if your child is able to climb out
• When folded, store away from children
ROUTINE CARE & MAINTENANCE
- For cleaning, use only a mild detergent and warm water
- DO NOT USE BLEACH
- DO NOT USE any abrasive substances
- From time to time, check your travel cot for loose screws, worn parts, torn material or stitching. Replace or adjust the parts as needed.
Due to constant updating and improvements, some components may occasionally differ slightly from the images shown in these instructions. We reserve the rights to change the specifications of any products without prior notice. If you need any assistance please call the help line 08450 782 290 or email [email protected]
Getting to know your Travel Cot
Release button www.obaby.co.uk
Setting up your Travel Cot Folding your Travel Cot
Lift fig. 1 fig. 2 fig. 3 fig. 7 fig. 8 fig. 9
Press fig. 4 fig. 5 fig. 6
Unzip the storage bag and remove the travel cot (fig.1).
Unfasten the velcro tabs and remove the outer mattress then spread the feet apart
Grasp the top bars, one at a time and lift up until they lock into place (fig.3), repeat for all 4 sides.
Push down in the centre of the base until flat (fig.4).
Place the mattress base into the bottom of the cot, padded side upwards (fig.5).
Thread the velcro tabs on the underside of the mattress through the holes in the base of the travel cot and secure underneath the travel cot (fig.6).
WARNING: Ensure that all locking devices are engaged before use.
The child should be clear of moving parts while making adjustments or opening or folding the travel cot. Risk of serious injury (entrapment, laceration or amputation) exists.
fig. 10 fig. 11 fig. 12
Release the velcro tabs on the underside of the travel cot and remove the mattress
(fig.7 & 8).
Using the pull tab in the centre of the base, lift the base of the travel cot until the sides are slack (fig.9).
Whilst pushing the release buttons in the centre of each top bar, one at a time, gently lift then lower the bars to release the side supports (fig.10 & 11), repeat for all 4 sides.
Gather the feet and sides together, then wrap the mattress around the outside and secure using the velcro tabs (fig.12), place into the storage bag.
0845 078 0290
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project