2011. WEBER® GAS GRILLS @

2011. WEBER® GAS GRILLS @
 SUMMIT® S-620™ GAS GRILL
COOKING SYSTEM
> Total cooking area = 838 square inches
(primary + warming rack)
> Six stainless steel burners
> 60,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
> 12,000 BTU-per-hour input, flush-mounted side burner
> 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
> Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
FEATURES
> Stainless steel shroud
> Center-mounted thermometer
> Two Grill Out” handle lights
> LED tank scale display and fuel gauge
(LP models only)
DIMENSIONS (with lid open)
> 571" Hx 741" Wx30"D
MODEL Hs
LP: 7320001 | NG: 7420001
SUMMIT® S-670™ GAS GRILL
COOKING SYSTEM
> Total cooking area = 769 square inches
(primary + warming rack)
> Six stainless steel burners
> 60,800 BTU-per-hour input main burners
> 12,000 BTU-per-hour input, flush-mounted side burner
> 10,600 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station® burner
> 6,800 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner
and stainless steel smoker box
> 10,600 BTU-per-hour input, rear-mounted,
infrared rotisserie burner
> Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system with flip-up motor and
separate spit and fork storage in the enclosed cart
> 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
> Stainless steel Flavorizer" bars
FEATURES
> Stainless steel shroud
> Center-mounted thermometer
> Two Grill Out” handle lights
> Lighted control knobs
> LED tank scale display and fuel gauge
(LP models only)
DIMENSIONS (with lid open)
> B71" "Hx 741" W x 30" D
MODEL H's
LP: 7370001 | NG: 7470001
For further information about these grills, see the specification table in the back of this brochure.
2014 WEBER® GAS GRILLS €)
ACCESSORIES
sold separately
6732 | Grill Pan Set
Set includes one sauté pan
and one vegetable pan. Non-
stick ceramic-coated interior is
easy to clean.
6703 | Stainless Steel
Pincers
Finely pointed tips provide
precise control for lifting and
turning delicate items. Hands-
free locking mechanism.
Was this manual useful for you? yes no
Thank you for your participation!

* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project

Download PDF

advertisement