ANI-PIP - Solid Signal
4 x 1 HDMI Seamless Quad PIP Scaler
A-NeuVideo.com | Frisco, Texas 75034 | (317) 456-2461
1. To ensure the best results from this product, please read this manual and all other documentation before operating your equipment.
Retain all documentation for future reference.
2. Follow all instructions printed on unit chassis for proper operation.
3. To reduce the risk of fi re, do not spill water or other liquids into or on the unit, or operate the unit while standing in liquid.
4. Make sure power outlets conform to the power requirements listed on the back of the unit. Keep unit protected from rain, water and excessive moisture.
5. Do not attempt to clean the unit with chemical solvents or aerosol cleaners, as this may damage the unit. Dust with a clean dry cloth.
6. Do not use the unit if the electrical power cord is frayed or broken. The power supply cords should be routed so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against them, paying particular attention to cords and plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the appliance.
7. Do not force switched or external connections in any way. They should all connect easily, without needing to be forced.
8. Always operate the unit with the AC ground wire connected to the electrical system ground. Precautions should be taken so that the means of grounding of a piece of equipment is not defeated.
9. AC voltage must be correct and the same as that printed on the rear of the unit. Damage caused by connection to improper AC voltage is not covered by any warranty.
10. Turn power off and disconnect unit from AC current before making connections.
11. Never hold a power switch in the “ON” position.
12. This unit should be installed in a cool dry place, away from sources of excessive heat, vibration, dust, moisture and cold. Do not use the unit near stoves, heat registers, radiators, or other heat producing devices.
13. Do not block fan intake or exhaust ports. Do not operate equipment on a surface or in an environment which may impede the normal fl ow of air around the unit, such as a bed, rug, carpet, or completely enclosed rack. If the unit is used in an extremely dusty or smoky environment, the unit should be periodically “blown free” of foreign dust and matter.
14. To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove the cover. There are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer all servicing to qualifi ed service personnel. There are no user serviceable parts inside.
15. When moving the unit, disconnect input ports fi rst, then remove the power cable; fi nally, disconnect the interconnecting cables to other devices.
16. Do not drive the inputs with a signal level greater than that required to drive equipment to full output.
17. The equipment power cord should be unplugged from the outlet when left unused for a long period of time.
18. Save the carton and packing material even if the equipment has arrived in good condition. Should you ever need to ship the unit, use only the original factory packing.
19. Service Information Equipment should be serviced by qualifi er service personnel when:
A. The power supply cord or the plug has been damaged.
B. Objects have fallen, or liquid has been spilled into the equipment.
C. The equipment has been exposed to rain
D. The equipment does not appear to operate normally, or exhibits a marked change in performance
E. The equipment has been dropped, or the enclosure damaged.
THIS SAFETY INFORMATION IS OF A GENERAL NATURE AND MAY BE SUPERSEDED BY INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS MANUAL
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction & Contents .....................................................1
Features ............................................................................. 2
Specifi cations ..................................................................... 2
Operation Controls and Functions ..................................... 3
Front Panel Connection ...............................................3
Rear Panel Connection ................................................3
Remote Control ............................................................4
RS-232 Protocols ............................................................. 5
OSD Menu ........................................................................6
Connection and Installation ..............................................10
Thank you for purchasing this product. For optimum performance and safety, please read these instructions carefully before connecting, operating or adjusting this product. Please keep this manual for future reference.
Please read all instructions before attempting to unpack, install or operate this equipment and before connecting the power supply.
Please keep the following in mind as you unpack and install this equipment:
• Always follow basic safety precautions to reduce the risk of fi re, electrical shock and injury to persons.
• To prevent fi re or shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain, moisture or install this product near water.
• Never spill liquid of any kind on or into this product.
• Never push an object of any kind into this product through any openings or empty slots in the unit, as you may damage parts inside the unit.
• Do not attach the power supply cabling to building surfaces.
• Use only the supplied power supply unit (PSU). Do not use the
PSU if it is damaged.
• Do not allow anything to rest on the power cabling or allow any weight to be placed upon it or any person walk on it.
• To protect the unit from overheating, do not block any vents or openings in the unit housing that provide ventilation and allow for suffi cient space for air to circulate around the unit.
The 4 x 1 HDMI Seamless Quad PIP Scaler is a high performance, high speed zooming/shrinking system that can be easily confi gure and control for quad or picture-in-picture video processing. Allowing
4 different input sources to be freely selected and arranged on one single display with supporting resolution up to [email protected],
1080p and audio up to 8Ch 192kHz for both input and output.
Screen setting hot keys with IR and RS-232 allows instant control and switching on the output display.
The information in this manual has been carefully checked and is believed to be accurate. We assume no responsibility for any infringements of patents or other rights of third parties which may result from its use.
We assume no responsibility for any inaccuracies that may be contained in this document. We make no commitment to update or to keep current the information contained in this document.
We reserve the right to make improvements to this document and/ or product at any time and without notice.
Before attempting to use this unit, please check the packaging and make sure the following items are contained in the shipping carton:
• 4 by 1 HDMI Seamless Quad PIP Scaler
• Remote Control (ANI-124)
• 12V/3A DC Power Adaptor
• Users Guide
No part of this document may be reproduced, transmitted, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, or any of its part translated into any language or computer fi le, in any form or by any means
— electronic, mechanical, magnetic, optical, chemical, manual, or otherwise — without express written permission and consent
© Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.
Version 1.3 JUNE 2013
All products or service names mentioned in this document may be trademarks of the companies with which they are associated.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
• Seamless switching between channels and windows
• Zoom and Shrink 4CH input image and/or overlay
• Supports PIP, POP and multi-windows display
• Supports OSD, RS-232 Remote and on-panel controls
• Fade-In-Out, Chromakey, Mirror and Rotation (90˚ left & right and 180˚ up & down) functions
• 8 Screen setting hot keys and extra 4 customized favorite screen setting
• Support individual channel size and position adjustment
• Input source equipment such as DVD/Blu-ray players and PC/NB devices and output HD TV/monitor.
• Video Bandwidth: 225MHz/6.75Gbps
• Input Port: 4x HDMI
• Output Port: 1 x HDMI
• ESD Protection: Human body model: ±8kV (air-gap discharge) / ±4kV (contact-gap discharge)
• Power Supply: 12V/3A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certifi ed)
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 17 x 6.8 x 1.73 in (432 x 172 x 44mm)
• Weight: 4.9 lbs / 2200g
• Chassis Material: Aluminum
• Silkscreen Color: Black
• Operating Temperature: 32˚F ~ 104˚F (0˚C ~ 40˚C)
• Storage Temperature: -4˚F ~ 140˚F (-20˚C ~ 60˚C)
• Relative Humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
OPERATION CONTROLS AND FUNCTIONS
Accept IR signal from the device’s remote control (included).
Press this button to power on the device or set it to standby mode.
Press this button to bring up the OSD menu on screen.
Press these buttons to scroll down/up the OSD selections.
CHANNEL INPUT 1~4:
Press these buttons to cycle thru HDMI 1~4 input source as assigned to each window.
Press these hot keys to select the screen setting where A~D display a full screen of each channel and E~H are a different combination of a full screen setting with all 4 channels (quad view).
Connect with source equipment such as DVD, Blu-ray players, Computers, Apple TV, etc.
Connect with HD TV/monitor for output image display.
Ethernet jack for switcher control using telnet control.
USB SERVICE ONLY:
This slot is reserved for factory use only.
Connect from PC/NB with D-Sub 15pin cable for RS-232 control.
Plug the 12V DC power supply into the unit and connect the adaptor to an AC outlet.
Press this button to switch on the device or press it again to set it to standby mode.
Press this button to show the device’s fi rmware version.
Input CH 1~4:
Press these buttons to rotate HDMI 1~4 input source on each channel to be displayed on screen
Press these hot keys to select the screen setting where A~D are display a full screen of each channel and E~H are a different combination of a full screen setting with all 4 channels.
Press this button to mute the audio from HDMI output port.
▲▼►◄ & OK Buttons:
Press this buttons to scroll through the OSD selection and press OK to enter and confi rm the setting.
Press this button to enter into the OSD menu.
Press this button to exit the OSD menu or the OSD settings.
Press these buttons to bring up the customized screen settings.
Press this button to switch on or off the Fade-in-out function.
Press this button to enter into Chroma function where CH 1 is the background and CH 2 is the top image.
: Press this button to display the screen in mirror image.
Press this button to rotate the image 90˚ left and right or 180˚ upside down.
Press these buttons to select audio from HDMI input source 1~4.
* Functions only work under Window A to D. The system will force the switch to
Window A when current operation is Window E~H.
Baud Rate: 115200bps
Data Bit: 8 bits
Flow Control: None
Stop Bit: 1
Change to Window A
Change to Window B
Change to Window C
Change to Window D
Change to Window E
Change to Window F
Change to Window G
Change to Window H
Change CH1 to Source 1
Change CH1 to Source 2
Change CH1 to Source 3
Change CH1 to Source 4
Change CH2 to Source 1
Change CH2 to Source 2
Change CH2 to Source 3
Change CH2 to Source 4
Change CH3 to Source 1
Change CH3 to Source 2
Change CH3 to Source 3
Change CH3 to Source 4
Change CH4 to Source 1
Change CH4 to Source 2
Change CH4 to Source 3
Change CH4 to Source 4
Change Output Audio to Source 1
Change Output Audio to Source 2
Change Output Audio to Source 3
Change Output Audio to Source 4
Fade In-Out Off
Fade In-Out On
Chromakey Function Off
Chromakey Function On
Mirror Function Off
Mirror Function On
Rotation Function Off
Rotation Function R
Rotation Function L
Rotation Function Up-Side Down
Store window format to FAV 1*
Store window format to FAV 2*
Store window format to FAV 3*
Store window format to FAV 4*
Recall window from FAV 1
Recall window from FAV 2
Recall window from FAV 3
Recall window from FAV 4
Note: RS-232 command will be not executed unless followed with a carriage return and commands are case-sensitive.
* Commands will not execute under window A~D.
Image Output OnOff
CH1 Wxxx Hxxx
CH1 Hxxx Vxxx
Main Menu 1st Layer
Image Output OnOff
CH3 Wxxx Hxxx
CH3 Hxxx Vxxx
Image Output OnOff
CH2 Wxxx Hxxx
CH2 Hxxx Vxxx
Image Output OnOff
FAV 1 Store ON/OFF/OK
FAV 2 Store ON/OFF/OK
FAV 3 Store ON/OFF/OK
FAV 4 Store ON/OFF/OK
FAV 1 Recall ON/OFF/OK
FAV 2 Recall ON/OFF/OK
FAV 3 Recall ON/OFF/OK
FAV 4 Recall ON/OFF/OK
Fade In-Out On/Off
Fade In-Out On/Off
CH4 Wxxx Hxxx
CH4 Hxxx Vxxx
Fade In-Out On/Off
Fade In-Out On/Off
* Chromakey Setup works under CH1 & CH2 where CH1 is the background and CH2 is the top layer. RGB’s minimum setting cannot be greater than the maximum and the maximum cannot be lower than the minimum setting.
CONNECTION AND INSTALLATION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS HARDWARE, COMPONENTS AND SOFTWARE PROVIDED
BY, THROUGH OR UNDER A-NeuVideo, INC (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PRODUCT”). By using installing or using the Product, you unconditionally signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use the Product and return the Product to A-NeuVideo, Inc. at the return address set forth on the Product’s packing label at your expense. A-NeuVideo, Inc. may modify these Terms and Conditions at anytime, without notice to you.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THE PRODUCT
It is your responsibility to read and understand the installation and operation instructions, both verbal and in writing, provided to you with respect to the Product.
You are authorized to use the Product solely in connection with such instructions. Any use of the Product not in accordance with such instructions shall void any warranty pertaining to the Product. Any and all damages that may occur in the use of the Product that is not strictly in accordance with such instructions shall be borne by you and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless A-NeuVideo, Inc. from and against any such damage.
The Product is protected by certain intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to A-NeuVideo. Any intellectual property rights pertaining to the Product are licensed to you by A-NeuVideo, Inc. and/or its affi liates, including any manufacturers or distributors of the Product (collectively, “A-NeuVideo”) for your personal use only, provided that you do not change or delete any proprietary notices that may be provided with respect to the Product.
The Product is sold to you and any use of any associated intellectual property is deemed to be licensed to you by A-NeuVideo for your personal use only.
A-NeuVideo does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Product and A-NeuVideo retains full and complete title to the intellectual property rights therein. All trademarks and logos are owned by A-NeuVideo or its licensors and providers of the Product, and you may not copy or use them in any manner without the prior written consent of A-NeuVideo, which consent may be withheld at the sole discretion of A-NeuVideo.
The functionality and usability of the Product is controlled by A-NeuVideo, Inc. from its offi ces within the State of Texas, United States of America. A-NeuVideo makes no representation that materials pertaining to the Product are appropriate or available for use in other locations other than the shipping address you provided with respect thereto. You are advised that the Product may be subject to U.S. export controls.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
A-NeuVideo may change or modify the Product at any time, from time to time.
THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. A-NEUVIDEO DOES NOT WARRANT OR
MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCT’S CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY,
A-NeuVideo has no duty or policy to update any information or statements pertaining to the Product and, therefore, such information or statements should not be relied upon as being current as of the date you use the Product. Moreover, any portion of the materials pertaining to the Product may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made from time to time without notice with respect to the Product.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, A-NEUVIDEO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
A-NEUVIDEO DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT.
A-NEUVIDEO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERTAINING TO THE PRODUCT WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WITH RESPECT TO
THE PRODUCT WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE MATERIALS PERTAINING THERETO ARE FREE OF DEFECTS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
A-NEUVIDEO WILL USE ITS REASONABLE EFFORTS TO CORRECT ANY DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT UPON TIMELY WRITTEN NOTICE FROM YOU NOT
TO EXCEED 10 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER RECEIPT BY YOU OF THE PRODUCT, BUT YOU (AND NOT A-NEUVIDEO) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL
NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR AND CORRECTION THAT WAS CAUSED BY YOU UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED TO IN A SEPARATE WRITING BY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL A-NEUVIDEO BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS SPECIFICATIONS, EVEN IF
A-NEUVIDEO OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL A-NEUVIDEO’S TOTAL
LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU
PAID TO A-NEUVIDEO, IF ANY, FOR THE PRODUCT.
END OF DOCUMENT
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project