CAUTION: Electrically Operated Product – Please use care when
CAUTION: Electrically Operated Product – Please use care when plugging into
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture.
Use of controls or adjustments or performance other than those specified may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
CAUTION - TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT
REMOVE COVER (OR BACK). NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS
INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of un insulated “dangerous voltage” within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operation and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Cleaning – Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning.
Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Clean only with a
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with
the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat
registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type
plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other.
A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong.
The wider or the third prong is provided for your safety. If the
provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly
at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit
from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table
specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the
apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when
moving the cart/ apparatus combination to avoid injury
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for
long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is
required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such
as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled
or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been
exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been
15. This apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing water
and that no object filled with liquids such as vases shall be placed
on the apparatus.
16. Mains plug is used as disconnect device and it should remain
readily operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the
apparatus from the mains completely, the mains plug should be
disconnected form the mains socket outlet completely.
17. Battery shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine,
fire or the like.
18. The marking information is located at the bottom of the apparatus.
19. The Caution Marking is located at the back of the apparatus.
TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE OF AC
PLUG TO WIDE SLOT. FULLY INSERT.
COMPLIANCE WITH FCC REGULATION
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that
to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
PROTECT YOUR FURNITURE!!
This system is equipped with non-skid rubber ‘feet’ to prevent the product from moving when you operate the controls. These ‘feet’ are made from non-migrating rubber material specially formulated to avoid leaving any marks or stains on your furniture. However certain types of oil based furniture polishes, wood preservatives, or cleaning sprays may cause the rubber ‘feet’ to soften, and leave marks or a rubber residue on the furniture.
To prevent any damage to your furniture we strongly recommend that you purchase small self-adhesive felt pads, available at hardware stores and home improvement centers everywhere, and apply these pads to the bottom of the rubber ‘feet’ before you place the product on fine wooden furniture.
FUNCTIONS AND CONTROLS
1. Volume/Buzz Knob
2. Projection Lens
3. Tuning Control Knob
4. Snooze Button
13.AM/FM Band Switch
14.FM Antenna Wire
15. Battery Compartment
16. Rating Label
5. PM Indicator
6. Auto Indicator
17. AC Power Cord
18. AUTO / OFF / ON switch
7. LED Display 19. Alarm Set Button
8. Hour Set Button for Projection 20. Time Set Button for Clock
9. Time Set Button for Projection 21. Alarm Off Button
10. Sleep Button
11. Minute Set Button for Clock 23. Minute Set Button for Projection
12. Hour Set Button for Clock
22. Projection ON / OFF
24. Focus Adjustment Knob
This product is designed to operate on 120V~ 60Hz power supply.
For clock memory back-up you need to install one 9V battery (not included) to the battery clip located inside the Battery Compartment
(#15). The battery helps retain the time and alarm settings in memory in the event of a power outage, but will not appear on the Clock Display
(#7). The normal display, and functions, will resume when the power is restored. We recommend checking and/or replacing the battery every one to three months. If the battery is weak, replace it immediately. For maximum performance, we recommend using the Eveready type 6F22 battery or equivalent.
i. Use only the size and type of batteries specified. ii. If the unit is not to be used for an extended period of time, remove the batteries. Old or leaking batteries can cause damage to the unit and may void the warranty. iii. Do not try to recharge batteries not intended to be recharged; they can overheat and rupture. (Follow battery manufacturer’s directions). iv. Do not dispose of batteries in fire, batteries may leak or explode.
1. Set the AUTO/OFF/ON Switch (#18) to the “ON” position.
2. Set the AM / FM Band Switch (#13) to the desired band.
3. Tune to the desired station with the Tuning Control (#3).
4. Adjust the volume level with the Volume Control (#1).
5. For best FM reception, fully extend the FM Antenna Wire. For best
AM reception, try turning the unit slowly until the best station reception is obtained.
6. The radio can be switched off by setting the AUTO/OFF/ON Switch
(#18) to the “OFF” position.
CAUTION: Do not connect the FM Antenna Wire to any external
SETTING THE TIME OF THE CLOCK DISPLAY
Press the TIME SET BUTTON at the same time together with HOUR
SET BUTTON for hour setting or MINUTE SET BUTTON for minute setting.
SETTING THE TIME AND FOCUSING THE PROJECTION CLOCK
1. Set the Projection ON / OFF Switch (#22) to “ON”.
2. To set the hours, simultaneously press and hold the Hour Button
(#8) and the Time Button (#9). Keep them depressed until the desired hour digits are displayed.
3. To set the minutes, simultaneously press and hold the Minute
Button (#23) and the Time Button (#9). Keep them depressed until the desired minute digits are displayed.
4. Focus the projection clock by turning the Focus Adjustment Knob
(#24) until the projected time is clearly shown on the ceiling or wall.
5. To turn the projection off, set the Projection ON / OFF Switch (#22) to “OFF”.
i. The LED Digital Clock and the Projection Clock must be set separately.
ii. The projected time is visible on a ceiling or wall in a darkened room.
The projection distance range is 3 to 9 feet (91 cm to 2.74 m).
SETTING THE ALARM TIME
Press the ALARM SET BUTTON at the same time together with
HOUR SET BUTTON for hour setting or MINUTE SET BUTTON for minute setting.
Set the AUTO/OFF/ON Switch (#18) to the “AUTO” position. The AUTO
Indicator (#6) will light.
- WAKE TO RADIO
1. Set the radio Tuning Control Knob (#3) to the station you wish to listen to when the alarm time is reached.
2. Set the Volume/Alarm Knob (#1) to a desired volume level. The radio will now turn on at the selected alarm time.
3. To stop the radio sooner, press AL OFF button (#21). The radio will stop but the alarm remains set and will turn the radio on again at the same time on the following day.
4. If you do not want the alarm to turn the radio on the following day, set the AUTO/OFF/ON Switch (#18) to the ‘OFF’ position.
- WAKE TO ALARM
1. Slide the Volume /Alarm Knob (#1) to the ALARM position. The
beep will now turn on at the selected alarm time.
2. To stop the beep sooner, press the AL OFF button (#21). The
beep will stop but the alarm remains set and will turn the beep
on again at the same time on the following day.
3. If you do not want the alarm to turn the beep on the following
day, set the AUTO/OFF/ON Switch (#18) to the ‘OFF’ position.
1. When your alarm (beeping or radio) sounds, you can press the
Snooze Button (#4) to extend the alarm time by 9 minutes. The beep or radio will then turn on again after 9 minutes.
2. This can be repeated until the AUTO/OFF/ON Switch (#18) is moved to the “OFF” position.
SLEEP TIMER OPERATION
This clock radio is equipped with a “sleep timer” function that will switch off the radio automatically after a preset period from 1 minute up to 1 hour and 59 minutes.
1. Press the Sleep Button (#10), the display will show 0:59 sleep time.
At the same time radio will come on and stay on for 59 minutes.
2. To shorten the ‘SLEEP’ time to less than “0:59”, press the Sleep
Button (#10) together with the Minute Button (#11) until the desired
“SLEEP” time is shown on display.
3. To set at the maximum sleep time of 1:59, press the Sleep Button
(#10). The display will show “0:59” sleep time. While holding the
SLEEP button (#10), press the HOUR button (#12). The display will show “1:59” sleep time and the radio will begin to play. After 1 hour
59 minutes, the radio will shut off automatically.
To set the Sleep Timer between “0:59” and “1:59”, press the Sleep
Button (#10) together with the HOUR button (#12) till it shows
“1:59”. Then, press the Sleep Button (#10) together with the Minute
Button (#11) until the desired “SLEEP” time is shown on display.
4. After the preset “SLEEP” time has elapsed, the radio will switch off automatically. To switch if off before the preset “SLEEP” time has elapsed, press SNOOZE BUTTON (#4).
SLEEP TO RADIO AND WAKE TO RADIO
1. Set the desired alarm time as described in “SETTING THE ALARM
TIME” and set AUTO/OFF/ON FUNCTION SWITCH to “AUTO” position.
2. Set Sleep time as described in SLEEP TIMER OPERATION.
3. The radio will switch off after the “sleep” time has elapsed and radio will turn on again automatically at the pre-selected time.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
1. Clean the unit with a soft, damp (never wet) cloth. Solvent or detergent should never be used.
2. Avoid operating your unit under direct sunlight or in hot, humid or dusty places to reduce the risk of fire or electric shock.
3. Keep your unit away from heating appliances and sources of electrical noise such as fluorescent lamps or motors.
4. For better Clock Display clarity, avoid operating the unit under direct sunlight or in strong room illumination.
5. Unplug the unit from the electrical power outlet immediately in case of malfunction.
**THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A TOY
90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY AND SERVICE
VALID IN THE U.S.A ONLY
SPECTRA MERCHANDISING INTERNATIONAL, INC. warrants this unit to be free from defective materials or factory workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of original customer purchase and provided the product is utilized within the U.S.A. This warranty is not assignable or transferable. Our obligation under this warranty is the repair or replacement of the defective unit or any part thereof, except batteries, when it is returned to the SPECTRA Service Department, accompanied by proof of the date of original consumer purchase, such as a duplicate copy of a sales receipt.
You must pay all shipping charges required to ship the product to
SPECTRA for warranty service. If the product is repaired or replaced under warranty, the return charges will be at SPECTRA’s expense.
There are no other express warranties other than those stated herein.
This warranty is valid only in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
1. The warranty applies to the SPECTRA product only while: a. It remains in the possession of the original purchaser and proof
of purchase is demonstrated.
b. It has not been subjected to accident, misuse, abuse, improper
service, usage outside the descriptions and warnings covered
within the user manual or non-SPECTRA approved
c. Claims are made within the warranty period.
2. This warranty does not cover damage or equipment failure caused by electrical wiring not in compliance with electrical codes or SPECTRA user manual specifications, or failure to provide reasonable care and necessary maintenance as outlined in the user manual.
3. Warranty of all SPECTRA products applies to residential use only and is void when products are used in a nonresidential environment or installed outside the United States.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. TO OBTAIN SERVICE please remove all batteries (if any) and pack the unit carefully and send it freight prepaid to SPECTRA at the address shown below. IF
THE UNIT IS RETURNED WITHIN THE WARRANTY PERIOD shown above, please include a proof of purchase (dated cash register receipt) so that we may establish your eligibility for warranty service and repair of the unit without cost. Also include a note with a description explaining how the unit is defective. A customer service representative may need to contact you regarding the status of your repair, so please include your name, address, phone number and email address to expedite the process.
IF THE UNIT IS OUTSIDE THE WARRANTY PERIOD, please include a check for $15.00 to cover the cost of repair, handling and return postage. All out of warranty returns must be sent prepaid.
It is recommended that you contact SPECTRA first at 1-800-777-5331 or by email at [email protected] for updated information on the unit requiring service. In some cases the model you have may be discontinued, and SPECTRA reserves the right to offer alternative options for repair or replacement.
SPECTRA MERCHANDISING INTERNATIONAL, INC.
4230 North Normandy Avenue,
Chicago, IL60634, USA.
To register your product, visit the link below to enter your information.
Printed in China
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project