1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
The lightning flash with an arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance
(servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
In USA and Canada, Use Class 2 Power Supply Only
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
Clinton Electronics reserves the right to change the contents of this manual without prior notice.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
To prevent electric shock and risk of fire hazards: u
Do NOT use power sources other than that specified.
Do NOT expose the inside of this appliance to rain or moisture.
This installation should be made by a qualified service person and should conform to all local codes.
4. Follow all instructions.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatuses (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
EX-SDI Install Tips
The material in this document is subject to change without notice. While reasonable efforts have been made to assure the accuracy of this document, Clinton Electronics and it’s employees assume no liability resulting from errors or omissions in this document, or from the use of the information contained herein. Clinton Electronics reserves the right to make changes or revisions in the product design or the product manual without reservation and without obligation to notify any person of such revisions and changes.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project