PRODUCTS COVERED: MXT-2000XL-PAN MXD-2000XL-PAN-P MXD-2000XL-PAN-L MXT-1900L-PAN MXD-1900L-PAN-P MXD-1900L-PAN-L MXT-1000 MXD-1000-P MXD-1000-L MXT-700 MXD-700-P MXD-700-L MXD-430 MXT-2000XL-PAN-NC MXD-2000XL-PAN-P-NC MXD-2000XL-PAN-L-NC MXT-1900L-PAN-NC MXD-1900L-PAN-P-NC MXD-1900L-PAN-L-NC MXT-1000-NC MXD-1000-P-NC MXD-1000-L-NC MXT-700-NC MXD-700-P NC MXD-700-L NC
1) READ these instructions.
2) KEEP these instructions.
3) HEED all warnings.
4) FOLLOW all instructions.
5) DO NOT use this apparatus near water.
6) CLEAN ONLY with dry cloth.
7) DO NOT block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
8) DO NOT install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9) DO NOT defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wider blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10) PROTECT the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11) ONLY USE attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12) USE ONLY with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13) UNPLUG this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14) REFER all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
15) DO NOT expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing and ensure that no objects filled with liquids, such as vases, are placed on the apparatus.
16) To completely disconnect this apparatus from the AC Mains, disconnect the power supply cord plug from the AC receptacle.
17) Where the mains plug or an appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable. 18) DO NOT overload wall outlets or extension cords beyond their rated capacity as this can cause electric shock or fire. The exclamation point, within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the product.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage" within the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electrical shock to persons.
ESD Warning: The icon to the left indicates text regarding potential danger associated with the discharge of static electricity from an outside source (such as human hands) into an integrated circuit, often resulting in damage to the circuit.
WARNING: WARNING: WARNING:
To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
No naked flame sources - such as candles - should be placed on the product.
Equipment shall be connected to a MAINS socket outlet with a protective earthing connection.
To avoid ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) damage to sensitive components, make sure you are properly grounded before touching any internal materials. When working with any equipment manufactured with electronic devices, proper ESD grounding procedures must be followed to make sure people, products, and tools are as free of static charges as possible. Grounding straps, conductive smocks, and conductive work mats are specifically designed for this purpose.
Anyone performing field maintenance on AMX equipment should use an appropriate ESD field service kit complete with at least a dissipative work mat with a ground cord and a UL listed adjustable wrist strap with another ground cord
: Do Not Open! Risk of Electrical Shock. Voltages in this equipment are hazardous to life. No user-serviceable parts inside. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Place the equipment near a main power supply outlet and make sure that you can easily access the power breaker switch.
: This product is intended to be operated ONLY from the voltages listed on the back panel or the recommended, or included, power supply of the product. Operation from other voltages other than those indicated may cause irreversible damage to the product and void the products warranty. The use of AC Plug Adapters is cautioned because it can allow the product to be plugged into voltages in which the product was not designed to operate. If the product is equipped with a detachable power cord, use only the type provided with your product or by your local distributor and/or retailer. If you are unsure of the correct operational voltage, please contact your local distributor and/or retailer.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures: •Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
•Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
•Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
•Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Approved under the verification provision of FCC Part 15 as a Class B Digital Device.
: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the user's authority to operate this device.
CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B)
The term "IC:" before the radio certification number only signifies that Industry Canada technical specifications were met.
Le terme "IC:" avant le numéro de certification radio signifie seulement que les spécifications techniques d'Industrie Canada ont été respectées.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules and the applicable Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes : (1) l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et (2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d'en compromettre le fonctionnement.
This equipment complies with FCC and IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator and your body. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Cet appareil est conforme à FCC et IC l'exposition aux rayonnements limites fixées pour un environnement non contrôlé. Cet appareil doit être installé et utilisé avec une distance minimale de 20 cm entre le radiateur et votre corps. Cet transmetteur ne doit pas être co-situé ou opérant en liaison avec toute autre antenne ou transmetteur.
Eligible to bear the CE mark; Conforms to European Union Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC; European Union EMC Directive 2004/108/EC; European Union Restriction of Hazardous Substances Recast (RoHS2) Directive 2011/65/EU; European Union WEEE (recast) Directive 2012/19/EU; European Union Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment (R&TTE) Directive 1999/5/EC.
You may obtain a free copy of the Declaration of Conformity by visiting http://www.amx.com/techcenter/certifications.asp
This appliance is labeled in accordance with European Directive 2012/19/EU concerning waste of electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE). This label indicates that this product should not be disposed of with household waste. It should be deposited at an appropriate facility to enable recovery and recycling.
This device is designed and evaluated under the condition of non-tropical climate; it can only be used in locations in non-tropical climate areas.
Using the device in tropical climate areas could result in a potential safety hazard.
This device is designed and evaluated under the condition of altitude below 2000 meters above sea level; it can only be used in locations below 2000 meters above sea level. Using the device above 2000 meters could result in a potential safety hazard.
97-5968-04 Rev C © 2015 Harman. 3000 RESEARCH DRIVE, RICHARDSON, TX 75082 AMX.com | 800.222.0193 | 469.624.8000 | +1.469.624.7400 | fax 469.624.7153
AMX (UK) LTD, AMX by HARMAN - Auster Road, Clifton Moor, York, YO30 4GD United Kingdom • +44 1904-343-100 • www.amx.com/eu/