MyBinding Copier Tabs InstructionAdd to my manuals
Collated 1/10th Cut 90lb
Plain Paper Copier Tabs
Instructions for Use
- Handle tabs gently, Fan 8 1/2”
- Do not touch the tab surface.
Finger oils can affect image
- Inspect carefully for bent or
damaged tabs. If any are found,
remove the entire set.
- Keep equipment clean - excess
toner can print in unwanted
Preparation of Originals
- Use the layout guide at right to
position tab titles.
- Keep copy within dotted area.
- Use a separate original for each
- Load as instructed by the
- To preserve the collating
sequence when reloading
the paper tray, unload the
remaining tabs, add new tabs
in complete sets, then place
the original remaining tabs on
the top of the stack.
- Do not open until ready to use.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Like
all paper products tabs are
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project