Hard Reset TOSHIBA DynaBook R82Add to my manuals
Hard Reset TOSHIBA DynaBook R82
How to factory reset TOSHIBA DynaBook R82? How to wipe all data in TOSHIBA DynaBook R82? How to bypass screen lock in TOSHIBA DynaBook R82? How to restore defaults in TOSHIBA DynaBook R82?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TOSHIBA DynaBook R82. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your TOSHIBA DynaBook R82 will be as new and your
Intel Core M-5Y31 core will run faster.
1. On start step use the Power key to turn the TOSHIBA DynaBook R82 back on.
2. Next, unlock screen and the Main Menu will open.
3. Slide your nger from the top left of the screen to the centre to open service bar.
4. On the service bar, nd and choose Settings.
5. Next use Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
6. In next step select Recovery.
7. Afterwards, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall
8. Connect the charger to your TOSHIBA DynaBook R82.
9. When the appropriate information pop-up tap Next to begin the process.
10. Awesome work. After little more than 40 minutes your TOSHIBA is ready to use.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project