Hard Reset TOSHIBA DynaBook S60Add to my manuals
Hard Reset TOSHIBA DynaBook S60
How to factory reset TOSHIBA DynaBook S60? How to wipe all data in TOSHIBA DynaBook S60? How to bypass screen lock in TOSHIBA DynaBook S60? How to restore defaults in TOSHIBA DynaBook S60?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset TOSHIBA DynaBook S60. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 10 settings. As a result your TOSHIBA DynaBook S60 will be as new and your
Intel Atom x5-Z8300 core will run faster.
1. The rst step can skip if you got a psychical keyboard. Otherwise, from Login screen use an Ease of Access icon and next open On-Screen Keyboard.
2. Then tap on the Power icon, next holding SHIFT key tap Restart.
3. The TOSHIBA DynaBook S60 will reboot and take you to troubleshooting screen.
4. In next step choose Troubleshoot.
5. Connect the charger to TOSHIBA DynaBook S60.
6. In this step tap on Reset this PC.
7. After everything use Remove everything to erase your TOSHIBA DynaBook
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project