MSI V064 NX7600GT-TD256 Owner's ManualAdd to my manuals
Video Color Correction
Corrects differences in color characteristics of RGB monitors and TV monitors through NVIDIA
PureVideo's ProcAmp Color Controls setting, such as PureVideo's ProcAmp Color Controls setting, such as ensures videos are not too dark, overly bright, or washed out regardless of the video format or display.
Integrated HDTV Encoder
Provides analog TV-output (Component/Composite/S-Video) up to 1080i resolution.
128-Bit Memory Interface
Delivers more memory bandwidth and efficiency to power the latest games and applications at blazing speeds.
NVIDIA UltraShadow II Technology
Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, like id Software's DOOM 3, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects.
128-Bit Studio-Precision Computation
128-bit studio-precision computation through the entire pipeline prevents image defects due to low precision and ensures the best image quality for even the most demanding applications.
Full-Speed 32-Bit Color Precision
Delivers increased image quality with no performance compromise.
Delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications. ForceWare ensures the best out-of-box experience for every user and delivers continuous performance and feature updates over the life of NVIDIA GeForce
OpenGL 2.0 Optimizations and Support
NVIDIA nView Multi-Display Technology
NVIDIA Digital Vibrance Control 3.0 Technology
Dual 400MHz integrated RAMDACs
Dual-Link DVI Support
Drives a digital display at resolution up to 2560*1600 at 60Hz
Built for Microsoft Windows Vista.
Follow the steps below to install the VGA card :
1. Remove the computer case.
2. Locate the AGP slot on your mainboard.
Warning: Inserting the VGA card into a wrong slot (e.g. PCI Express slot) may damage your card. Refer to your mainboard manual for more
3 Put the card directly over the AGP slot and press one end of the card into the slot first.
Gently but firmly press the other end until it is fully seated in the slot.
4. Secure the card with a bracket screw.
5. Install all other cards and devices and connect all the cables, and then install the case.
6. Connect the monitor. Now, you are ready to install the software on your computer.
To install the driver of the VGA card to your computer running R Windows XP or 2000, please follow the steps below:
1. Turn on the computer.
2. Insert the CD into the CD-ROM drive. The Autorun program will start the Setup
program, and show the setup screen as follows:
Tip : If, on your computer, the
Autorun program does not execute automatically, please 1) enable the
CD-ROM drive Auto-detect function from Control Panel; or 2) find and run the setup.exe file manually from the CD.
3. Click nVIDIA VGA Drivers . Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the
4. After finishing the installation, restart the computer as instructed.
nstalling MSI Live Update 3
TM TM TM
MSI Live Update 3 is a useful utility for you to upgrade your MSI mainboard and
VGA card. Thanks to the powerful capacity of this utility, you can conveniently download and automatically update the BIOS and the drivers on-line, without spending much time in searching many Web sites to find the BIOS or drivers you want.
Installing from the CD-Title
1. Insert the CD into the CD-ROM drive, and start the Setup program.
2. Click the Utility tab on the setup screen.
3. Click the MSI Live Update 3 TM . Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the
1. Link to MSI's website at http://www.msi.com.tw
2. Select /Download/ VGA on the upper part of the MSI's homepage to enter
the Download page.
3. Select Utility under the selections of VGA on the left side of the web page.
4. Find and click MSI Live Update to download the utility.
5. Unzip the downloaded utility first and then install this utility by clicking on LiveUpdate.exe.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
7. Launch MSI Live Update and to enter the main page of this utility as shown below.
The page of the MSI Live Update 3
sing MSI Live VGA Driver Update
MSI Live VGA Driver Update
This service enables you to update the latest VGA driver for your VGA card.
TM TM TM
1. To update the MSI Live VGA Driver , click Live VGA Driver item on the left
column of the main page.
2. This utility will start checking your platform and the information on the VGA card, and
display the information in a list.
3. Click the graph button on the bottom to connect MSI Live Update Series Server.
Then, it will automatically connect the Internet and compare the version of the driver
in the database.
4. It may take several minutes to detect the required drivers. Please wait while
5. Click the InstallShield Wizard button on the right side of the table to download and
update the driver. All actions will proceed automatically.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the updating procedure.
sing MSI Live VGA BIOS Update
MSI Live VGA BIOS Update
This service enables you to update the latest VGA BIOS for your VGA card.
message on the screen.
3. If your VGA card do support the Live VGA BIOS function, please pay attention to the message shown on the screen telling you that in what circumstance flashing BIOS may fail to reboot.
4. Click Yes if you would like to try it at your own risk or No to return to the main page with everything unchanged.
5. If you click Yes to continue, it will check the information and BIOS version of your VGA card, and list them in a table.
8. If it has found one (or several) supported BIOS for your VGA card, click the InstallShield
Wizard button on the right side of the table to have the new BIOS downloaded and updated automatically.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the updating procedure.
Macrovision Corporation Product Notice
This product incorporates copyright protection technology that is protected by method claims of certain U.S. patents and other intellectual property rights owned by Macrovision Corporation and other right owners. Use of this copyright protection technology must be authorized by Macrovision Corporation, and is intended for home and other limited viewing uses only unless otherwise authorized by Macrovision Corporation. Reverse engineering or disassembly is prohibited.
* All trademarks used in this manual are the sole property of their respective owners.
VGA is a trademark of International Business Machines Corporation.
R R Pentium is a registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
R R Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Do not force the GPU cooler against the fragile GPU to avoid damage to the GPU.
Under the European Union ("EU") Directive on Waste
Electrical and Electronic Equipment, Directive 2002/96/EC, which takes effect on August 13, 2005, products of
"electrical and electronic equipment" cannot be discarded as municipal waste anymore and manufacturers of covered electronic equipment will be obligated to take back such products at the end of their useful life.
ci r o
S t a r Int e r na ti o n
FAX. 886-2-32345488 http://www.msi.com.tw
DO NOT touch the cooling system since it may produce a certain heat while processing tasks.
512MB DDR2 memory or
256MB DDR2 memory or
128MB DDR2 memory
AGP Interface nVIDIA GeForce 7600GT
TV_Out Connector (S)
Note: The VGA card shown here may vary from the actual card.
For further information, please visit MSI website at www.msi.com.tw
Please check out the following items to make sure that you get the complete product:
- Drivers and documentation on CD
- Applications on CD
Consult your dealer immediately if anything is missing or damaged.
To install the VGA card, your computer system needs to meet the following requirements:
R Intel Pentium III TM
R R (and above), AMD K7 (and above), or compatible with expansion slot
Minimum 128MB of system memory
Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
Interactive Program guide requires Internet connection for listing updates
Power supply of 400 (and up) watt is highly recommended for system stability.
For reference only
Ture High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Rendering Support
The ultimate lighting effects bring environments to life for a truly immersive, ultra-reailstic experience. Based on the OpenEXR technology from Industrial Light and Magic, NVIDIA's 64bit texture implementation delivers state-of-the-art high dynamic-range (HDR) visual effects through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending.
Full Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 Support
The standard for today's Purchase and next-generation consoles enables stunning and complex efects for cinematic realism. NVIDIA GPUs offer the most complete implementation of the Shader Model 3.0 feature set -- including vertex texture fetch (VTF) -- to ensure topnotch compatibility and performance for all DirectX9 applications.
NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 Engine
Delivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft DirectX
9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design streamlines texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU speeds. Full support for MicrosoftR
DirectXR 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Nextgeneration shader architecture with new texture unit design streamlines texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
Adaptable Programmable Video Processor
PureVideo's programmable technology adapts to new video encoding formats as they are developed to provide a future-proof video solution.
High-Definition H.264, MPEG-2 and WMV Hardware Acceleration
Smoothly playback H.264, MPEG-2, and WMV videoincluding WMV HDwith minimal CPU usage so the PC is free to do other work.
Advanced Spatial Temporal De-Interlacing
Smoothes video and DVD playback on progressive displays to deliver a crisp, clear picture that rivals high-end home theater systems.
High-quality scaling technology delivers a clear, clean image at any window size, including full-screen HDTV resolutions up to 1080p.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project