View Tender Document - Maharashtra Prison Department
Main portal : https://maharashtra.etenders.in
Department eTendering Portal : https://mpd.maharashtra.etenders.in
Tender Reference No: ___________ Date:_______________
Item Tendered Quantity in Nos.
(In Validity of
120 Days 1 SYNTHESIZED 20 W
MOBILE UHF BAND SET
SYNTHESIZED 1W/ 4W UHF
BAND WALKIE TALKIE
Vendor Stage Start Date & Time
9/1/2014 :12.00 am
Expiry Date &
29/1/2012 :12.00 pm
Close For Price
Bid Preparation 9/1/2014 :12.00 am
31/1/2014 :12.01 pm
31/1/2014 :12.01 pm
Bid Submission 31/1/2014:15.01pm
4/2/2014: 12.00 pm
Price Bid Opening -
4/2/2014 :15.01 pm
4/2/2014 :15:01 pm
Contractors participating in e-Tendering process should have valid CLASS II or CLASS III Digital
Signature Certificate issued by any of Government of India approved Certifying Authority.
In case, Contractors requires any assistance related to participating in e-Tendering Process, contractors can contact on eTendering Helpdesk Phone 020-2531 5555 or email: [email protected]
In case, contractors having any queries or seeks clarification, contractors can contact Prison
Terms and Conditions:
Online tenders are invited in ‘Two Envelope System’ (Technical Bid & Commercial Bid) Tenderer can
download the tender form and specifications from the Electronic Tendering System of Maharashtra Prison
Department, web portal https://mpd.maharashtra.etenders.in
2. Tenderer has to submit Tender Form Fee & EMD in the SBI Bank account Of PA TO IG prisons PUNE No
32649690704 . Tenderer should note that If Tender Form Fee &/Or EMD of any tenderer is not reflecting on
above mentioned Bank Account of Prison Department on Tender Opening Date is liable for REJECTION
without any reason.
3. For participating in eTender, contractor must follow guidelines given in section : Guidelines to Contractors
on the Operations of Electronics Tendering System
4. Technical bid envelope should contain following: a. The tenderer should submit scanned copy of original document on his letter head containg following information:
Name of Tenderer
Name of the Directors
Name of Authorised Signatory
Registered office Address
Year of Establishment
Type of Firm
Please Tick ( )Mark
Registration Number under
Indian Companies Act, 1956
Total Annual Turnover b. Scanned copy of Bank Receipt of depositing Tender Form Fee & Earnest Money Deposit. If the tenderer is exempted from submitting the EMD, then scanned copy of Original Exemption Certificate needs to be uploaded along with Letter Seeking EMD Exemption on original letter head with the copies of G.R. / Govt. order. c. Scanned copy of Original Value Added Tax Clearance Certificate from the competent authority showing the
VAT paid upto December 2011. OR If VAT clearance certificate cannot be submitted, acknowledgement of application made to the VAT competent authority for such clearance certificate should be enclosed with technical bid. However VAT clearance certificate must be produced before the opening of the commercial envelope, other wise the tender shall be treated as invalid & commercial envelop of such bidder cannot be opened. In case of tenderers from the States where VAT is not levied, they should provide the clearance certificate of Sales Tax or any other equivalent tax levied, from the competent authority. Also, last Income Tax clearance certificate from the competent authority should be attached. d. The tenderer should be an authorized distributor / dealer for the tendered item and he should upload scanned copy of original Authorization Letter / Dealerships certificates from the Original Equipment Manufacturer
(OEM) valid for current year. The Authorization letter should be specific for the tendered item. The name of item should be clearly mentioned in Authorization Letter. (Original authorization letter should be submitted for verification at the time of commercial bid opening). e. The tenderer requires uploading scanned copy of Original letter from the manufacturer that the Model quoted in the tender conforms to the specifications of the products manufactured as on date and latest. Also the product should not be of old model and service be provided for the period as mentioned in the specifications, or upto 03 years whichever is higher from the date of acceptance of stores /date of installation. Also a letter showing that he is an authorized distributor/ dealer for a minimum period of next 3 years. f. Scanned copies of Product Brochure clearly mentioning the features, Make/Model No. etc.
If Brochure is not available then Photograph of tendered product should be uploaded.
g. Tenderer should submit Comparative chart in the following format for each item.
Sr. no. Specification of tendered item
Specification of item offered by the tenderer h. List of clients to whom the tenderer /OEM has supplied the tendered item mentioning the quantity and date of supply. Scanned Copies of Original supply orders should be uploaded without disclosing commercial details
: At the time of TENDER SCRUTINY, Department Officials may ask tenderer to provide with Original
Documents for Scrutiny. If Tender fails to provide documents within specified period, Department reserves the right to declare such tenderer as NON RESPONSIVE & may reject such bid out rightly
5. Department reserves the right to select any vendor on the grounds of his experience, the clients, the capacity or turnover of the vendor which can infuse confidence that selected vendor can complete the work within given time
6. The tenderer who qualifies in technical bid will have to arrange local demonstration/ field trials at their existing installations, before a committee of officials selected by purchase officer . within ten days positively from opening of technical envelop, on 'No cost, No commitment' basis. If the tenderer fails in/ to show the demonstration/ field trials within given period, his offer will be liable to disqualify.
7. The tenderer shall give an undertaking for supply of spare parts / batteries for the period specified in specifications of the tendered item.
: - The tenderer should submit all above mentioned compulsory documents in specified format from Sr.1 to 4
(h) If the tenderer fails to submit any single document in the technical envelope the tender shall be treated as invalid
INFORMATION RELATED TO PRICE BID SHOULD BE FURNISHED/DISCLOSED IN THE TECHNICAL
ENVELOPE OTHERWISE THE BID SHALL BE DISQUALIFIED.
8. Commercial Bid:
Tenderers should submit Commercial bid for each item in the following format clearly mentioning each and every details of the Price bid in Online Form given under Commercial Envelope.
Name Basic of item ( Price
Packing Custom Excise
Final price including of these charges all
9. Warranty period of the equipment / item will be as per the specifications of the tendered equipment/item and will start from date of receipt/ acceptance of equipment / item. In case the warranty period is not mentioned in the specifications of the item, warranty period of 3 years shall be applicable.
10. Comprehensive and Non-comprehensive 3 year Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) rates (if applicable) must be mentioned after lapse of warranty period in Commercial envelope. This shall not be considered for price bid evaluation.
11. The selected vendor should be in position to supply the equipment within ninety days or earlier from the date of placing of technically clear order / custom duty exemption certificate / license copy etc.
12. The testing charges for Government approved laboratories, if any of the samples tendered will have to be paid by the shortlisted Bidders after the shortlisting of Technical Bids. The rates of testing charges are likely to vary & the tenderer will have to pay the current charges before sending the samples for testing. The samples will not be returned to the tenderer.
13. Octroi Exemption Certificate, if required, will be provided from this office on the requirement and intimation by the tenderer.
14. The commercial envelopes of only those participants will be opened who have passed in demonstration/ laboratory tests/ field trials
15. Though any vendor can participate in the tender, the purchase officer , reserves the right to select the vendor who has a manufacturing facility, service center or repair workshop in Maharashtra.
16. Participant should have after sales and service facilities at major cities in Maharashtra, wherever applicable.
17. It is responsibility of the vender to take back Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) after finalization of the tender. No interest will be paid at any cost on Earnest Money Deposit.
18. Purchase officer , reserves the right to reject any part or the whole tender, or all tenders without assigning any reason.
19. The conditions in Purchase Procedure Rules and Purchase Manual of Govt. of Maharashtra, and instructions as per Government of Maharashtra, Industries Energy & Labour Dept. Resolution No.
Bhan.kha.san 1088/2512/ Udyog 6, dtd. 02.01.1992 and recent amendments thereof will be applicable.
20. The right to ignore any tender which fails to comply with the above instruction is reserved.
21. Tenderers have liberty to remain present or to authorize their representative at the opening of technical or commercial tender at the time and date specified. Dates quoted for opening of technical and commercial tender are subject to changes in case there is any holiday abruptly declared by the Government or under certain unavoidable circumstances.
22. Purchase officer does not pledge himself to accept the lowest or any tender and reserves to himself the right of accepting the whole or any part of the tender or portion of the quantity offered against any item and tenderer should supply the same at the rate quoted.
23. In the event of the order being placed against any of the tenderers and if such tenderers fails to supply any stores according to specifications or the terms and conditions of Acceptance of Tender or fails to replace any stores rejected by the Purchase or by any person on his behalf within such time as may be stipulated, the Addl.Director General General of Police & Inspector general of prisons , Maharashtra
State, pune reserves the right to purchase such stores from any other sources and at such price as the
Addl.Director General General of Police & Inspector general of prisons , Maharashtra State, pune shall in his sole discretions thinks fit.
If action as stipulated above is taken:
I. The offer of the defaulting contractor will not be considered.
II. The defaulting contractor will be penalized to the extent of the differences in the rates or 10% of the value of the earlier orders whichever is higher.
III. If the defaulting c o n t r a c t o r fails to pay the penalty he will be permanently de- listed from the list of approved contractors of the Prison Department and the registration deposit of the contractors will be forfeited to Government
24. In case of no delivery and /or delayed delivery against an order placed after Acceptance of Tender the purchase officer reserves to himself the right to impose such penalty in his sole discretion as he thinks fit. i. Successful Tenderer will be required to pay security deposit as fixed by the purchase officer and enter in to agreement for the performance of the contract. ii. Tenderers convicted or involved in any criminal offence shall be considered ineligible for awarding contract.
25. As soon as is apparent that contract dates cannot be adhered to, an application shall be sent to the purchase officer.
26. Without prejudice to the foregoing rights, if such failure to delivery in stipulated time as aforesaid shall have arisen from any cause, which the purchase officer may admit as a reasonable ground for an extension of the time (and his decision shall be final), he may allow such additional time considering the circumstances of the case, which are justified. However, the decision taken by the purchase officer , M.S. will be final.
27. Provided always that any failure or delay on the part of sub-contractors through their employee shall not be admitted as a reasonable ground for any extension of time or for exempting the tenderer from liability for any such loss or damage, as aforesaid and provided further that no extension shall be allowed unless applied for and if shall, in the opinion of purchase officer. (Which shall be final) have been made and in his opinion, are justified.
28. Any statutory increases or decreases as an Act of State or the Central Government relating to Sales Tax and other taxes shall be to the account of the contractor.
29. Tenderers should state the place of inspection of the stores offered, if the goods are offered for inspection outside Maharashtra State, the tenderer will have to bear all expenditure of inspection carried out by this office.
30. Goods should be dispatched at carrier’s risk failing which they should be properly covered by transit insurance with Govt.Insurance Fund, Mumbai – 400 032. However, the supplier will be responsible till the entire Stores contracted for arrive in good condition at destination.
31. ADG & IG prisons pune will be the applet authority.
I agree with all the above terms and conditions. date and Place Name, Signature and Rubber seal of Bidder
TACHNICAL SPECIFICATION FOR SYNTHESIZED 1W/ 4W UHF BAND WALKIE TALKIE:
Sr.no. Specifications Required Specification
1 Frequency Range
2 No. of channels
380 to 512 MHz,Split band 403 to 470 MHz or full band
12.5 KHz.25 KHz preferred Channel Spread
Type of Emission
5 MHz or more without degradation TX/RX specification
+/-5 PPM or better
Type of Operation
Type of Antenna
Simplex, press to talk with built in condenser mic & speaker.
Helical Antennas suitable for the frequency specified in supply order.
(i) Reverse Polarity protection should be provided. 9 Protection
(ii) In case of impedance mismatch and at high VSWR the Power amplifier stage should not be damage
1400 mAH OR more, Li-ion / NI-Mh, Test Voltage to be indicated by the tenderers.
°C to 55°C
Out Put Impedance Terminations 50 ohms and the aerial terminal should have BNC female socket or appropriate adopter should be provided with the sets for testing /evaluation.
Weight 600 Grams maximum With battery. 13
14 PC Programmable
1 RF Power Output
1 W /4 W ± 0.5 dB, Switchable / programmable
Spurious & Harmonics
± 2.5 KHz Max. for 12.5 KHz Ch spacing,
Less than 10m V at 1 KHz at mic input for ± 1.5 KHz Standard
Deviation (for 12.5KHz channel spacing) ± 3 KHz standard deviation for 25 KHz channel spacing
Less then 5 % at 1 KHz reference ± 1.5 KHz for 12.5 Khz channel spacing , ±3 KHz for 25 KHz channel spacing preferred.
+1 to -3dB for 6dB /octave pre-emphasis characteristics from 350
Hz to 2700 Hz With 1 KHz as reference.
Better than 60 dB
Better than 0.30 µV for 12 dB SINAD
Better than 0.25
µ V or better at threshold
Better than 60 dB
Better than 65 dB
250 m W with less than 5 % distortion at 1 KHz reference measured at maximum output. Audio output of 500 m W preferred.
+1 to -3 dB /octave de-emphasis characteristics from 350Hz to 2700
Hz with 1 KHz as reference.
Rapid Battery charger suitable for battery supplied with charging time maximum 3 hrs.
Share Battery,1400 mAH OR more, Li-ion/Ni-Mh
Belt Clip with proper Lock
Programming Hardware & Software Kit
Technical/service manual with hard & soft copy
1 Low Battery Alert
Capable of VOX for hands-free operation
LCD Display with Backlight, Minimum 4 character, 8 alphanumeric Characters or more with (A to Z
, 0 to 9 ) Preferred.
Busy Channel Lockout.
Signaling System- DTMF Encode and Decode with ANI Display OR Select V Encoder and Decoder with ANI Display OR MDC 1200 OR HDC 1200 OR any other signaling system with encode and decode facility
PTT ID Alias having list of minimum 128 or more (preferred feature)
Remote Kill, Un kill OR Stun, Unstun
Battery strength Indicator OR digital voltage readout
Time Out Timer (TOT) programmable (preferred)
Key pad lock facility
IS 9000 Environment test or with equivalent or superior condition would be acceptable
Field test – Common field test for all vendors will be carried out for the voice quality & coverage.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION FOR SYNTHESIZED 20 W MOBILE UHF BAND SET :
Specifications Required Specification
Frequency Range 380 to 512 MHz , Split band 403 to 470 MHz or Full Band
No. of channels
Frequency spread 5 MHz or more without degradation TX/RX Specification
Frequency Stability ± 5 PPM or better
Type of Operation
Type of Emission
Simplex , press to talk with built in condenser mike and speaker.
11KOF3E . 16KOF3E ( preferred )
Type of Antenna
Out put Impedance
Suitable Antenna may be submitted as accessaries.
Internal , socket for External speaker to be provided (The internal speaker should be cut off when external speaker is used).
50 ohms and aerial terminal should have UHF female socket or appropriate adopter should be provided with the sets
(i)Reverse Polarity Protection should be provided.
(ii) In case of impedance mismatch and at high VSWR the
Power amplifier stage should not be damaged .
12 Power Supply
RF Power Output
12.5 KHz . 25 KHz ( preferred ).
12 V DC Nominal
Specify DC Test voltage at which specifications are complied
Max 2.5 Kg
20 W ± 0.5 dB , programmable Output,
Frequency Deviation ±2.5 KHz Max. for 12.5KHz Ch spacing, ± 5KHzMax. for 25KHz.Ch.spacing ( preferred )
Less than lOmV at 1 KHz at mic input for ± 1.5 KHz, standard deviation (for 12.5 KHz channel spacing). ±3 KHz standard deviation for 25KHz channel spacing
Specifications Required Specification
4 Modulation fidelity + 1 to -3 dB for 6 dB / octave pre- emphasis characteristics from 350 Hz to 2700 Hz with 1 KHz as reference.
Better than 60dB.
Less than 5 % at 1 KHz reference ± 1.5 KHz for 12.5 KHz channel spacing , ±3 KHz for 25KHz channel spacing
C) Receiver :
0.30 uV for 12 dB SINAD
0.25 uV or better at threshold '
Better than 60 dB
Better than 65 dB
1W with less than 5% distortion at 1 KHz reference measured at maximum audio output. 3 W ( preferred )
+ 1 to -3 dB for 6 dB / octave de- emphasis characteristics from 350 Hz to 2700 Hz with 1 KHz as reference.
D) Accessories :
Mic with H/s clip , with Key pad ( preferred )
Programming Hardware & Software Kit.
Technical/Service Manual hard & softcopy to be supplied
E) Feature :
LCD Display with Backlight, Minimum 4 character. 8 alphanumeric Characters or more with (A to Z , 0 to 9) preferred.
Busy Channel Lockout
Time Out Timer (TOT) programmable
Call Alert \
I/O Pin socket provision programmable - I/O Pine Socket preferred external,
Signalling System -DTMF Encode and Decode with ANI Display OR Select V Encoder and Decoder with ANI Display OR MDC 1200 OR HDC 1200 OR any other signaling system with encode and decode facility.
PTT ID Alias having list of minimuml28 or more ( preferred Feature )
Remote -Kill ,Un kill OR Stun , unstun
IS 9000 Environment Test OR with equivalent OR superior condition would be acceptable.
Field test - Common field test for all vendors will be carried out for voice quality & coverage
GUIDELINES TO BIDDERS ON THE OPERATIONS OF ELECTRONIC TENDERING SYSTEM.
1.10 PRE-REQUISITES TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ONLINE TENDERS PROCESSED BY MAHARASHTRA
The Bidders interested in participating in the e-Tendering process of Maharashtra Prison shall be required to enrol on the Electronic Tendering System to obtain User ID.
After submission of application for enrolment on the System, the application information shall be verified by the Authorized Representative of the Service Provider. If the information is found to be complete, the enrolment submitted by the Bidder shall be approved and the User ID of the
Bidder will be activated.
OBTAINING A DIGITAL CERTIFICATE:-
The Bid Data that is prepared online is required to be encrypted and the hash value of the Bid Data is required to be signed electronically using a Digital Certificate (Class – II or Class – III). This is required to maintain the security of the Bid Data and also to establish the authenticity of submission of data by
Authorised Representative of the Bidder transacting on the System.
The Digital Certificates are issued by an approved Certifying Authority authorized by the Controller of
Certifying Authorities of Government of India through their Authorized Representatives upon receipt of documents required to obtain a Digital Certificate.
Bid data / information for a particular Tender may be submitted only using the Digital Certificate which is used to encrypt the data / information and sign the hash value during the Online Bid Preparation and
Hash Submission stage. In case, during the process of preparing and submitting a Bid for a particular
Tender, the Bidder loses his / her Digital Signature Certificate (i.e. due to virus attack, hardware problem, operating system problem); he / she may not be able to submit the Bid online. Hence, the Users are advised to store his / her Digital Certificate securely and if possible, keep a backup at safe place under adequate security to be used in case of need.
In case of online tendering, if the Digital Certificate issued to an Authorised User of a Partnership Firm is used for signing and submitting a bid, it will be considered equivalent to a no objection certificate / power of attorney to that User to submit the bid on behalf of the Partnership Firm. The Partnership Firm has to authorise a specific individual via an authorisation certificate signed by a partner of the firm (and in case the applicant is a partner, another partner in the same form is required to authorise) to use the digital certificate as per Indian Information Technology Act, 2000.
Unless the Digital Certificate is revoked, it will be assumed to represent adequate authority of the Authority
User to bid on behalf of the Firm for the Tenders processed on the Electronic Tender Management System of Government of Maharashtra as per Indian Information Technology Act, 2000. The Digital Signature of this Authorised User will be binding on the Firm. It shall be the responsibility of Partners of the Firm to inform the Certifying Authority or Sub Certifying Authority, if the Authorised User changes, and apply for a fresh Digital Signature Certificate. The procedure for application of a Digital Signature Certificate will remain the same for the new Authorised User.
The same procedure holds true for the Authorised Users in a Private / Public Limited Company. In this case, the Authorisation Certificate will have to be signed by the Director of the Company or the
Reporting Authority of the Applicant.
For information on the process of application for obtaining Digital Certificate, the Bidders may visit the section Digital Certificate on the Home Page of the Electronic Tendering System.
1.20 RECOMMENDED HARDWARE AND INTERNET CONNECTIVITY:-
To operate on the Electronic Tendering System, the Bidders are recommended to use Computer System with at least 1 GB of RAM and broadband connectivity with minimum 512 kbps bandwidth. However,
Computer Systems with latest i3 / i5 Intel Processors and 3G connection is recommended for better performance.
1.30 SET UP OF COMPUTER SYSTEM FOR EXECUTING THE OPERATIONS ON THE ELECTRONIC
To operate on the Electronic Tendering System of Government of Maharashtra, the Computer System of
the Bidders is required be set up. The Bidders are required to install Utilities available under the section
Mandatory Installation Components on the Home Page of the System.
The Utilities are available for download freely from the above mentioned section. The Bidders are requested to refer to the E-Tendering Toolkit for Bidders available online on the Home Page to understand the process of setting up the System, or alternatively, contact the Helpdesk Support Team on information / guidance on the process of setting up the System.
1.40 PAYMENT FOR SERVICE PROVIDER FEES:-
In addition to the Tender Form Fee & EMD payable to Maharashtra Prison, the bidders will have to pay
Service Providers Fees of Rs. 1,038/- through online payments gateway service available on Electronic
Tendering System. For the list of options for making online payments, the Bidders are advised to visit the link E-Payment Options under the section E-Tendering Toolkit for Bidders on the Home Page of the
Electronic Tendering System.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED BY BIDDERS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE E-TENDERS:-
PREPARATION OF ONLINE BRIEFCASE:-
All Bidders enrolled on the Electronic Tendering System of Government of Maharashtra are provided with dedicated briefcase facility to store documents / files in digital format. The Bidders can use the online briefcase to store their scanned copies of frequently used documents / files to be submitted as a part of their bid response. The
Bidders are advised to store the relevant documents such as Registration Certificate, PAN Card, VAT
Registration Certificate, Professional Tax Registration Certificate, EPF Registration Certificate, Certificates of Works completed, ownership of Plant and Equipment, etc. in the briefcase so as to avoid scanning / uploading process for each Tender.
In case, the Bidders have multiple documents under the same type (e.g. multiple Work Completion
Certificates) as mentioned above, the Bidders are advised to create a single .pdf file of all the documents of same type and upload the same.
It is mandatory to upload the documents using the briefcase facility only. Therefore, the Bidders are advised to keep the documents ready in the briefcase to ensure timely bid preparation.
Note :- Uploading of documents in the briefcase does not mean that the documents are available to
Maharashtra Police at the time of Tender Opening stage unless the documents are specifically attached to the bid during the online Bid Preparation and Hash Submission stage as well as during Decryption and
Re-encryption stage. The documents are in the custody of the Bidder only.
ONLINE VIEWING OF DETAILED NOTICE INVITING TENDERS:
The Bidders can view free of charge the Detailed Tender Notice along with the Time Schedule (Key Dates) for all the Live Tenders released by Maharashtra Prison on the home page of Maharashtra Prison e-
Tendering Portal on http://mpd.maharashtra.etenders.in under the section Current Live Tender.
DOWNLOAD OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:-
The Tender Documents are available for free downloading only to the eligible Bidders registered on
Maharashtra e-Tendering Portal.
1.54 ONLINE BID PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION OF BID HASH (SEAL) OF BIDS:-
Submission of Bids will be preceded by online bid preparation and submission of the digitally signed Bid
Hashes (Seals) within the Tender Time Schedule (Key Dates) published in the Detailed Notice Inviting
Tender. The Bid Data is to be prepared in the formats provided by the Tendering Authority of Maharashtra
In the uploadable document type of formats, the Bidders are required to select the relevant PDF document already uploaded in the briefcase.
Bidders required quote there rates in Online Form given (if any) in eTender.
If Rates quoted anywhere else other than online form entire bid is liable for Rejection.
a. The Bidders should upload a single PDF document against each uploadable option. c. b. d. e. f.
The bidder should fill up online form with appropriate data & encrypt the same using public key of Bidder’s
DSC to save.
In case, bidder wish to update or modify data filled in Online Form, bidders are required to
Decrypt the data using Private Key of Bidder’s DSC. After decryption, eTendering System shall allow bidder to update or modify data filled in an online form. It is must for bidder to Encrypt &
Save updated & modified data to update Online Form. If Bidder failed to save data in an online form after updating or modification, Sole responsibility will be on Bidder. In such instances, eTendering System will consider earlier saved data in an Online Form.
The Hashes are the thumbprint of electronic data and are based on one – way algorithm. The Hashes establish the unique identity of Bid Data.
The bid hash values are digitally signed using valid Class – II or Class – III Digital Certificate issued any
Certifying Authority. The Bidders are required to obtain Digital Certificate in advance.
After the hash value of bid data is generated, the Bidders cannot make any change / addition in its bid data.
Completion of Online Bid Preparation & Hash submission does not mean that bidder’s data is available for First Stage of Tender Opening. In order to make bid available for Tender Opening,
Bidders have to complete Re-encryption of Bids / Online Bid Submission stage.
1.55 CLOSE FOR BIDDING (GENERATION OF SUPER HASH VALUES):-
After the expiry of the cut – off time of Bid Preparation and Hash Submission stage to be completed by the Bidders has lapsed, the Tender will be closed by the Tender Authority.
The Tender Authority from Maharashtra Prison shall generate and digitally sign the Super Hash values
DECRYPTION AND RE-ENCRYPTION OF BIDS (SUBMITTING THE BIDS ONLINE):-
After the time instant for Generation of Super Hash values by the Tender Authority from Maharashtra
Prison has lapsed, the Bidders have to make the online payment of Rs. 1,038/- towards the fees of the Service Provider.
The Bidders are required to decrypt their bid data using their Digital Certificate and immediately re-encrypt their bid data using the Public Key of the Tendering Authority of the Maharashtra
Prison. The Public Key of the Tendering Authority is attached to the Tender during the Close for
At this time, the Bidders are also required to upload the files for which they have already generated the Hash values during the Bid Preparation and Hash Submission stage.
: During Re-encryption of Bids / Bid Submission Stage, bidders are not allowed to change/update/modify/revise data, filled in during Online Bid Preparation & Hash Submission Stage.
Bidder who successfully completes Re-encryption of Bids / Bid Submission Stage, only those bidders Data will be available for First Stage of Tender Opening.
1.60 SHORTLISTING OF BIDDERS FOR COMMERCIAL BIDDING PROCESS:-
The Tendering Authority will first open the documents and online form in Technical Envelope (T1) and after scrutinizing these online forms & documents will shortlist the Bidders who are eligible for Commercial
Opening. The short listed Bidders will be intimated by email.
1.61 OPENING OF THE COMMERCIAL BIDS:-
The Bidders may remain present in the Office of the Tender Opening Authority at the time of opening of
Financial Bids. However, the results of the Financial Bids of all Bidders shall be available on the
Maharashtra Prison e-Tendering Portal immediately after the completion of opening process.
TENDER SCHEDULE (KEY DATES):-
The Bidders are strictly advised to follow the Dates and Times allocated to each stage under the column
“Bidder Stage” as indicated in the Time Schedule in the Detailed Tender Notice for the Tender. All the online activities are time tracked and the Electronic Tendering System enforces time-locks that ensure that no activity or transaction can take place outside the Start and End Dates and Time of the stage as defined in the Tender Time Schedule.
At the sole discretion of the Tender Authority, the time schedule of the Tender stages may be extended.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project