Multi VRF Floor Standing Indoor Unit Installation and
Installation and Operation Manual
Multi VRF Floor Standing Indoor Unit
Please read this manual carefully before using this product and keep it properly for future reference!
USER NOTICES ............................................................................................... 1
SAFETY INFORMATION .............................................................................. 2
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ............................................................... 3
3.1 Installation Precautions.............................................................................................3
3.2 Schematic Diagram of Installation Space .................................................................4
3.3 Piping .......................................................................................................................4
3.4 Installation of the Baffle ...........................................................................................5
3.5 Electrical Connection ...............................................................................................5
WORKING TEMPERATURE RANGE ......................................................... 7
5.1 Control Panel............................................................................................................8
5.2 Wireless Remote Controller.................................................................................... 11
5.3 Guides for General Operation.................................................................................14
5.4 Introduction for Special Functions .........................................................................14
5.5 Replacement of Batteries........................................................................................15
5.6 Adjustment of Swing Directions.............................................................................16
CARE AND MAINTENANCE ...................................................................... 17
6.1 Cleaning the Unit....................................................................................................17
6.2 Cleaning the Air Filter ............................................................................................18
Thank you for your selection of
TOYOTOMI air conditioners. Before installation and operation, please read this manual carefully and keep it in handy place for future reference.
During the operation, the entire capacity of the cooperating indoor unit should be not larger than that of outdoor unit. Otherwise, it will cause the shortage of cooling (heating) capacity.
A Breaker (or fuse) needs to be installed in every indoor unit, and the capacity should in according with indoor unit’s electrical parameter; all the indoor units are required to be centralized controlled by a total Switch, this Switch can cut off the electric power supply in case of emergency.
The breaker (or fuse) on each indoor units has the function of short circuit prevention and avoiding abnormal overload, and it should be connected in normal situation. The main switch should be capable of controlling the power supply of all the indoor units. Before clearing and maintenance job being carried out to the indoor units, it is very important to turn off the total power supply switch.
In order to turn on the units successfully, the main power switch should be opened 8 hours before the operation.
After receiving the turn off signal, every indoor unit will continue to work for 20-70sec to make use of the rest cool air or the rest heat air in the heat exchanger, while preparing for the next operation. And this is normal.
When the selected operating mode of the indoor unit are clash with the operating mode of the outdoor unit, the malfunction light will blink after 5s on the indoor unit or remote controller showing that the operation clash, then the indoor unit will stop. At this time, change the operation mode of the indoor unit to the one that would not clash with the outdoor operating mode to make the operation normal. The cooling mode is not clash with the dry mode, while the fan mode is not clash with any mode.
The appliance shall not be installed in the laundry
An all-pole disconnection switch having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles should be connected in fixed wiring
Missing information regarding electric supply tolerances (+/-10%, +/-1Hz) in documentation
Missing information regarding humidity (30-95%) in documentation
Missing information regarding installation altitude (max 1000m) in documentation
Information regarding transport/storage temperature (-25-55
°C) is missing
Main switch provided by end user: main switch handle should be black or gray, it can be locked in
“OFF” position with padlock
The main disconnection device should be explained in user manual and the height should be recommended at 0.6-1.7m. Over current protection is required (EN 60947-3, EN 60947-2)
The cooling range of the unit is the outdoor environment temp.18-43 DB, the heating range of the unit (only for the heat pump type unit) is the outdoor environment temp. -16-15 WB.
Please read this manual carefully before use this unit, and operate it correctly according to the guide in this manual. Also, please take specially notices to the meaning of these two symbols：
Warning！This mark means that it may cause casualty or badly hurt if the operation is incorrect.
Note！This mark means that it may cause casualty or property loss if the operation is incorrect.
z For the usage safety of the air conditioner, the units should be earthed reliably, and the earth wire should be connected to the special earth equipment in building. If there is no this kind of equipment, have the units installed by specialized personnel. Do not connect the earth line with the gas pipe, water pipe, drainage pipe or other places that specialized personnel considers unsafe. z Air conditioner must use special power supply circuit and switches for creepage protect and air with enough capacity should be installed in the circuit. z Ensure that the connecting of power cord is normal, otherwise, electric shock or fire may happen. z Do not cut off the power supply to turn off the unit when it is running, otherwise the useful life of units may shortened. z Do not mangle wire or adopts wires that are not recommend to use, otherwise, electric shock or fire may happen. z Please don’t operate the unit by wet hand, or electric shock may happen. z Don’t insert finger or stick like things into outlet vent, otherwise, damage may happen. z Cut down the main power switch immediately if malfunction (such as smell the burning odor etc.) happen, and then contact the special engaged maintenance center. If the abnormal state is maintained, the unit may be damaged or electric shock or fire may happen. z Do not refit the conditioner. Please contact the agency or professional personnel to repair or move the conditioner. z Do not adopt fuse with unsuitable capacity or adopt iron thread instead of fuse, otherwise malfunction or fire may happen. z Do cut off the main power supply of air conditioner if it would not be used for a long time. z Please turn off the main power of the unit before cleaning the conditioner, otherwise electric shock or harm may happen. z Don’t blow the heater otherwise carbon monoxide may be produced for uncompleted burning. z Chemical sprayer should be placed 1m or more away from the unit, otherwise fire or explode may be caused. z No blockage is permitted in the inlet or outlet vent of the air conditioner, as this would cause low efficacy or unit stop.
3.1 Installation Precautions
Notes for Installation
1. The unit installation work must be done by qualified personnel according to the local rules and this manual
2. When removing the unit to the other place, please firstly contact with the local maintenance center.
3.1.1 Basic Requirements for Installation Location
1. Installation at the following places may cause failure of the air conditioner. Please contact installation and service agency if the installation t such places cannot be avoided.
2. Choose a place far away from heat source, steam and inflammable gases.
3. A place with high frequency facilities, such as radio equipment, electric welder or medical equipment;
4. A region with saline-sodic soil near the sea;
5. A place full of machine oil
6. A place with sulphide gases (such as sulphur spring);
7. An environment with special conditions.
3.1.2 Installation Location of Indoor Unit
1. select a place ,avoid the inflammable gas produce or leakage.
2. Select a place avoid the water vapor or oil spayed on the unit.
3. Ensure that airflow can reach every corner of the room.
4. Choose a place so that the connection pipe could be easily pulled out.
5. Select the place where the airflow f the unit can not be blocked.
6. Select the position where the few outer air influenced.
7. Select the firm and flat ground.
8. Ensure sufficient clearance and space for service and maintenance.
9. Ensure the installation of indoor unit is in conformity with the requirements of installation dimension drawing;
10. Do not use the unit in the immediate surroundings of a laundry a bath a shower or a swimming pool.
11. A location from which the condensation water can be drained out conveniently.
3.2 Schematic Diagram of Installation Space
1. The unit must be installed by the professional personnel according to this install instruction to ensure the well use.
2. Please contact the local
TOYOTOMI special nominated repair department before installation.
malfunction caused by the unit that is installed by the department that is not special nominated by
TOYOTOMI would not deal with on time by the inconvenience of the business contact.
3. It should be guide under the professional personnel when the air conditioner unit is moved to other place.
3.3.1 Installation of the Connection Pipe
Before wiring and piping, please remove the filter after opening the glass panel.
1. As shown in Fig.2,take out the decorative strip at position 1 and then unscrew the screws. Remove the screws fixing the filter after opening the glass panel. At last take out the filter along the arrow direction at position 3.
2. During piping and wiring in the left and at the rear side, the attached accessories should be used, as shown in Fig.4。
3.3.2 Installation of the Drainage Pipe
1. Make sure drainage pipe is led outdoors (discharge side).
2. Butt-joint drainage pipe in the unit with blowing drainage pipe and fix them with insulated tape.
3. If the drainage pipe should be wrapped with heat-preservation material (at least 9mm thickness), and then wrap it with tape to prevent air from entering into the pipe, which will cause condensation.
4. After connecting, check if water can discharge properly or if there is any leakage. (As shown in
3.4 Installation of the Baffle
Please install it after installation of connection pipe and drainage pipe according to Fig.8
1） 1. Loosen the screws and adjust the baffle position up and down to clamp connection pipe/drainage pipe as much as possible.
2） 2. Tighten the screws.
3.5 Electrical Connection
3.5.1 Precautions for Electrical Connection
1. It should be connected with the special earth device on the building and be installed by the professional personnel. There should be enough capacity of creepage protector and air switch.
(Please refer to the following table)
2. The power supply must use the rated voltage and special circuit.
3. The diameter of the power wiring should be large enough. (Please refer to the following table)
4. The wiring work should conform to relative standard.
5. The ground must be connected.
6. Don't pull the power wire strongly.
3.5.2 Requirements for Electric Safety
1. First install wire of outdoor unit and then wire of indoor unit. After finishing wiring and piping, connect the unit to the power supply.
2. Please strictly follow the instruction of this manual when installing indoor unit and its piping.
3. The unit is subject to change without prior notice.
4. Please read this manual carefully before installation. If the unit power is too large, the power supply circuit supplied for the unit should accord with the followings: a. Installed the air switch with suitable capacity, please refer to the following, the air switch must have the functions of magnetic tripping and heat tripping. (Note: never use the fuse to protect the branch circuit.) b. The capacity of wire diameter should be 1.5 times larger than the unit max. current. c. Installed the creepage protector with enough capacity. d. Make sure to divide the branch circuit for the special circuit.
f. The min. clearance between combustible surface and the air conditioner is 1.5 meters.
g. The indoor unit and outdoor unit must be reliably earthed.
Air switch capacity
Min. sectional area of power cord（mm
(H05VV-F) 1.0 mm
(H05VV-F) 1.0 mm
6.0 (H05VV-F) 1.0 mm
① Please pay attention to surrounding conditions (eg. Ambient temp., direct sun shine, rain drops etc.)
② Power cord or power connecting wire must be copper cored cable according with national criteria.
The indoor unit and outdoor unit must be reliably earthed.
The outdoor signal line leading out of the electric box must be separated from the power cord and shall not be tied together. They must be kept at a distance of 10cm to the least. If they cannot be routed separately in actual application, make utmost to avoid routing in parallel.
3.5.3 Requirements for Earthing
1. The air conditioner is the first class electric appliance:
2. The yellow and green dual color wire in the air conditioner is earth wire, it cannot be used for other purposes, do not cut off it. Do not fix it by the tapping screw: otherwise, it can cause the electric shock.
3. The power supply must be reliably earthed and please do not connect the earth wire to the following places: ①Water pipe ② gas pipe ③ Drainage pipe ④The place where unreliable is suggested by the professional.
The auxiliary electric heater is assembled near the back of evaporator in the indoor unit and it is a tubular metal electric heating element. As for the power supply, please refer to the nameplate on the unit body.
3.5.5 Electrical Wiring
1. Open the glass panel.
2. Unscrew the screws fixing electric box cover and make it exposed, as shown in the right figure.
3. Pass the power connection wire through the pipe-through hole of indoor unit.
4. According to the diagram for wiring, according to the marks on wire board for connection correspondingly, as shown in Fig.13.
5. Place the section with sleeve of the power connection wire into the wire groove, then cover the electric box cover, tighten the fixing screw, and tighten the connection wire with clamp.
6. For the unit with signal wire, the signal wire is connected with indoor unit via connector. Clasp the section of signal wire with sleeve with the wire clamp.
7. Recover the electric box cover.
buying a dedicated electric wire with enough length, the connection isn’t allowed between the wire.
② The wrong wiring connection isn’t allowed, it may cause the malfunction of the components.
Tighten the terminal screw.
③ After tightened the screw, and slightly pull the electric wire to confirm whether it is firmed or not.
Wrong earth wire connection may cause electric shock.
④ The electric wire covering plate must be fixed well, and tighten the connection wire, if the wire covering plate isn’t installed well, that may lead the dust, moisture enter in or due to the outside force impact, it may cause fire or electric shock.
⑤ An all-pole disconnection switch having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles should be connected in fixed wiring.
WORKING TEMPERATURE RANGE
Table1: Working Temperature Range
Indoor side state
Dry bulb temp℃ Wet bulb temp℃
Outdoor side state
Dry bulb temp℃ Wet bulb temp℃
5.1 Control Panel
About the functions of “AUTO”, “AIR”, “ROOM’, “OFFICE”, “RESTAURANT”, and “COMMON”, they are currently unavailable for this unit but reserved.
5.1.1 Keys on the Control Panel
Keys on the face panel: ON/OFF, Mode, Light, ▲, ▼, Function, Speed
Press this key to switch on/off the unit. Note: under the dry mode, the unit can be turned on directly by pressing this key.
The mode will vary circularly as the following order by pressing this key:
(cooling and heating)
COOL: it indicates the cooling status
DRY: it indicates the dehumidifying status and the fan runs at the low speed.
FAN: it indicates the fan status.
HEAT: it indicates the heating status. (Note: it is unavailable for the cooling only unit)
It switches on/off the lights (expect the running and power indicating lights) and “88”LBD.
① Under the “On” status of the unit, it can switch functions among up/down SWING, left/right
SWING, BLOW, E-HEATER, TIMER, AIR, SLEEP, SAVE, SET, TEMP, and TUROM by pressing this key, and then set the corresponding function by pressing ▲/▼, after that press the key
“Function” for confirmation or this operation will be confirmed without any change within five seconds.
② Under the off unit, if the unit runs in the BLOW mode, this running mode can be directly canceled
by pressing this key.
③ After some function is selected, if there is no “Turn-off” operation or there is no remote control signal within two minutes, then press this key again to go to the circular functions selection starting from the set function. Two minutes later or if there is “Turn-off” operation or there is a remote control signal, then press this key again to go to the circular functions selection starting from the first function.
① In the event that there is not set function, each press on the key ▲/▼ will make the set temperature rise or fall by 1℃.The temperature range is 16℃~30℃.
② In the event that there is some set function, each press on the key ▲/▼ switch the options of this function ( the circulation by the press on the key ▲ and on the key ▼ is reverse). a. Up/Down SWING : there are two options, Swing On and Swing Off. b. Left/Right SWING ： there are two options, Swing On and Swing Off.. c. DRY：there are two options, Dry on and Dry off. d. E-HEATER: there are two options, E-heater On, E-heater Off. e. TIMER: It is used to set the timer among 0～24. Below ten house, the timer increases/decreases by 0.5 hours; while above ten hours, the timer increases/decreases by 1 hour. f. AIR：there are two options, Air On and Air Off (reserved). g. SLEEP：there are two options, Sleep On and Sleep Off. h. TURBO：there are two options, Turbo On and Turbo Off. i. SET：there are two options, Set Temperature On and Set Temperature Off. j. Indoor Ambient Temperature: there are two options, Indoor Ambient Temperature On and Indoor
Ambient Temperature Off. k. Energy Saving：it is used to set the cooling lower temperature limit and heating upper temperature limit among 16℃～30℃. It is available to quit this function by press the keys “Function” and “▼”.
③ All functions will be shielded by pressing both ▲ and ▼ simultaneously for five seconds. After that, “88” LED will display “EE” for five seconds by pressing any other key to tell the user that the keypad has been locked. Another press will undo the shielding function and go to the normal status.
It is available to select the fan speed among auto, low, middle, high circularly by pressing this key.
5.1.2 Keys for special functions
1. Enquiry of the indoor unit address：
Under the “Off” status of the unit, The “88”LED will display the address number of this indoor unit by pressing the keys “Speed” and “ON/OFF” simultaneously.
2. Enquiry of the unit type
Under the “Off” status of the unit, by pressing the keys “Mode” and “ON/OFF” simultaneously, the cooling symbol on the front panel will light up for the cooling only unit, while the heating symbol will light up for the cooling and heating unit.
3. keypad Lock
Under the startup without any fault or the “Off” status of the unit, by pressing both ▲ and ▼ simultaneously, the keypad will be locked, in which case the press on any other key will get no response.
Then, another press on these two keys will unlock the keypad.
Under the “Off” status of the unit, it is available to switch the memory mode by pressing the keys
“Mode” and “▲” simultaneously.
When “88” LED displays “ON”, it indicates the memory function is activated; if “OF” is displayed, it indicates that the memory function is deactivated. When the memory setting page comes out, it can quit five seconds later or by pressing the “ON/OFF” key.
5. Setting of the wired controller
The default status is that the unit is without the control of the wired controller.
Under the “Off’ status of the unit, by pressing the keys “Mode’ and “Speed” simultaneously, it is available to set if the unit is with or without the control of the wired controller.
When “88” LED displays “E6” and the wired control is in normal status, it indicates the unit is the control of the wired controller rather than the keys on the control panel and the remote controller.
When “88” LED is in the normal status and the wired controller displays “E6”, it indicates the unit is the control of the keys on the control panel and the remote controller instead of the wired controller.
6. Setting of the master/slave unit
Under the “Off” status of the unit, it is available to switch the host and slave status of the unit by pressing the key “Mode” for five seconds.
When “88” LED displays “HO”, it indicates this indoor unit now is the host unit.
When “88” LED displays “CH”, it is regarded as the slave unit as it has no valid host unit
When “88” LED displays “SL”, it indicates this indoor unit now is the slave unit.
7. Enquiry of the unit status, host or slave
Under the “Off” status of the unit, it is available to equity the unit status, host or slave, by pressing the key ‘Speed”. “HO” indicates it is the host unit, while “CH” or SL” indicate it is the salve unit.
5.1.3 Introduction to the Display Function of the Air Conditioners
1. SET: display the set temperature.
2. TEMP: display the indoor ambient temperature.
3. TURBO: when it lights up, it indicates the turbo function is already set.。
4. SAVE: it indicates the energy conversation mode.
5. SWING : it shows the up/down swing status.
6. SWING : it shows the left/right swing status.
7. BLOW: when it lights up, it indicates the blow function is already set.
8. E-HEATER: When it lights up, it indicates the E-heater function is activated and the E-heater can run under some certain conditions.
9. TIMER: when it lights up, it indicates the timer function is already set.
10. AIR: when it lights up, it indicates the air function is already set.
11. SLEEP: when it lights up, it indicates the sleep function is already set.
5.2 Wireless Remote Controller
Table 2: Functions of Each Keys of the Wireless Remote Controller
ON/OFF button z Press this button, the unit will be started or stopped, which can clear the timer or sleeping function of last time.
- /+ button z When press + button , the setting temp. will be increased by
1 ,Wh en press -button, the setting temp. will be decreased by
1 The temp. will be changed quickly by pressing the button continuously and setting temp. range is 16~30℃ z Press this button, Auto, Cool, Dry, Fan, Heat mode can be selected circularly. Auto mode is default while power on. Under Auto mode, the temperature will not be displayed; Under Heat mode, the initial
25 (77 ).
SWING UP AND
HEAT (only for cooling and heating unit) z Swing mode is defaulted for the wireless remote control. In this mode, press this button , could turn on or turn off the Up and down swing function. z When unit is turned off, synchronously press "+" and Up and down swing buttons, it could be switched between the swing mode and stationary swing mode, at this time, blinks 2 seconds.
z In Stationary swing mode, press this button ,the angle for Up and down swing as show in below:
When up and down swing louver is working, when turn off the unit, the siwng louver will immediately stop at current position. shows up and down swing louver swings back and forth as show in the above figure. z Press this button once, fan speed will change as below:
Note: Under the Dry mode, the fan speed isn't adjustable, low fan speed is imperative, but when operating this button, the wireless remote control will send this signal. z On the status of the unit on, press this button to set timer off. On the status of the unit off, press this button to set timer off. Press this key once, words Hour on(off) will appear and flicker. In which case, press +/- button to adjust time (press+/- button continuously to change timing value quickly the setting time range is from 0.5 to 24 hr;
Press this key once again to fix the time, then remote controller will send out the signal immediately and hour on/off will stop flickering.
If the time of that no press timer button under flickering status is more than 5s,the timer setting will quit. If the timer has been set, press this button once again to quit it. z
After powered on, displaying presetting temperature is defaulted,(According to customer requirements to display, if there are no requirements, the presetting temperature displaying is defaulted, there is no signal display on the remote control).Press this button,(display ),display the presetting temperature;(display ),display indoor ambient temperature,(display ),display ambient temperature, If current display status is indoor ambient temperature when received other remote control signal, then will display presetting temp ,5s later return to ambient temp. display.
Other models haven’t this function. But pressing this button, the main unit will click and keep the original status. z HEALTH function: there is no this function for this unit. If press this key, the main unit will click, but it also runs under original status. z Save energy function: this unit has no this function, press this button, the main unit will click, "SE" will be displayed on the LCD of wireless remote control, fan speed automatically rotates, when repress this button, the fan speed will run at previous setting fan speed. z Set turbo on or off (the characters of turbo will appear or disappear) by pressing this key under cooling or heating mode. Once energized, the unit will be defaulted to be turbo off. This function can not be set
LEFT AND RIGHT
SWING button under auto, dehumidify or fan mode, and characters of turbo won’t appear. z Press this button, enter into SLEEP state, when repressed, it will quit.
The sleep function will be canceled with the stop of the unit. There is no SLEEP function under AUTO and FAN mode. for sleep function. is the icon z At COOL mode: the SLEEP mode runs after 1hour, the setting temp. increased by 2 and then will run at this setting temperature.
z At HEAT mode: the SLEEP mode runs after 1hour，the setting temp will be decreased by 1 ,2 hours later setting temp, will be decreased by 2 ,then it will r un at setting temperature z Set Blow on (the characters of Blow will appear)or off (the characters of Blow disappears) by pressing this key under cool or dehumidify mode. Once energized, the unit will be defaulted to be
Blow off. This function can not be set under auto, fan or heat mode, and the characters of Blow won't appear. z Press this button to select LIGHT on or off in the displayer. When the LIGHT on is set, the icon will be displayed and the indicator light in the displayer will be on. When the LIGHT off is set, the icon will be displayed and the indicator light in the displayer will be off. z Swing mode is defaulted for wireless remote control, in which mode, press this button , could turn on or turn off the Left and right swing function z When unit is turned off, synchronously press "+" and Left and right swing buttons, it could be switched between the swing mode and stationary swing mode, at this time, blinks 2 seconds. z In Stationary swing mode, press this button, the angle for Left and right swing as show in below: z When left and right swing louver is working, when turn off the unit, the swing louver will immediately stop at current position. shows left and right swing louver swings back and forth as show in the above figure.
5.3 Guides for General Operation
① Press ON/OFF button to start the unit after powering the main unit on.(Note: Power the unit on every time, the big -guide louver and small-guide louver will be closed firstly.)
② Press MODE button to select desired running mode.
③ Press +/ - button to set the desired temperature. (It is unnecessary to set the temperature at AUTO mode)
④ Press FAN button to set fan speed, the AUTO FAN, LOW, MID or HIGH could be selected.
⑤ Press button and button to set swing mode.
① Press SLEEP button, set the sleep mode.
② Press TIMER button, then press +/- button, to set the scheduled timer on or timer off.
③ Press LIGHT button to control displayer light on or off.
④ Press BLOW button to set Blow function on or off.
⑤ Press TURBO button to set this function on or off.
5.4 Introduction for Special Functions
5.4.1 About blow function
This function aims to dry the moisture inside the evaporator of the indoor unit to avoid mould.
Under the COOL or DRY mode, by pressing the key “Function”, it is available to active the blow function with the indicating lamp flashing and then through the key ▲ /▼ to select the desired options,
“Blow on” or “Blow off”.
Under the COOL or DRY mode (Blow function is unavailable under the COOL and FAN modes), if the blow function is activated, the fan of the indoor unit will still run for another ten minutes at the low speed after the indoor unit is turned off. If the blow function is deactivated, the indoor unit will be turned off normally.
Under the “On” status of the unit, if the blow function is activated, it can be canceled by pressing the key “Function”.
Under the “Off” status of the unit, if the blow function is activated, it can be canceled by pressing the key “Function”.
When the blow function is activated, “BLOW’ will be displayed on the control panel. When the blow function is deactivated, no “BLOW” will be displayed on the wireless remote controller.
5.4.2About turbo function
If start this function, the unit will run at super-high fan speed to cool or heat quickly so that the ambient temperature approaches the preset temperature as soon as possible.
5.4.3 About lock
Press +and - buttons simultaneously to lock or unlock the keyboard. If the remote controller is locked, the icon will be displayed on it, in which case, press any button, the mark will flicker for three times. If the keyboard is unlocked, the mark will disappear.
5.4.4 About switch between Fahrenheit and Centigrade
Under status of unit off, press MODE and - buttons simultaneously to switch and ℃
5.5 Replacement of Batteries
1. Slightly to press the place with , along the arrowhead direction to push the back cover of wireless remote control. (As show in Fig.9)
2. Take out the old batteries. (As show in figure)Insert two new AAA1.5V dry batteries, and pay attention to the polarity. (As show in Fig.9)
3. Attach the back cover of wireless remote control. (As show in Fig.9)
① When changing the batteries, do not use the old or different batteries, otherwise, it can cause the malfunction of the wireless remote control.
② If the wireless remote control will not be used for a long time, please take them out, and don't let the leakage liquid damage the wireless remote control.
The operation should be in its receiving range.
④ It should be placed at where is 1m away from the TV set or stereo sound sets.
⑤ If the remote control can not operate normally, please take them out, after 30s later and reinsert, if they cannot normally run, please change them.
⑥ If the main unit needs to be remote controlled, please aim remote controller at the receiver of main unit in order to improve the receiving sensitivity of the main unit.
⑦ When the remote controller sends out signal, a mark will flicker for about 1s. The bell will ring if the main unit receives effective signal.
5.6 Adjustment of Swing Directions
5.6.1 Up & Down Swing
1. up & down swing motor by selected to control start or stop of up & down swing motor by pressing up & down button on remote controller or FUNC button on displayer, so that guide louver will swing up and down or stop at a certain angle.
2. If indoor fan has operated, press up & down button on remote controller. Refer to remote controller instruction for swing mode.
3. Select up &down swing button on displayer to set it, and then press or button to start or stop swing. Press it once to start and repress it to stop.
4. If stop of swing is selected, the characters and icon about up & down swing will disappear. When other states are selected, characters and icon about up & down swing will show again.
5. Front or upward air supply should be set for cooling and dehumidifying mode.
6. At the beginning of startup of the unit, downward air supply can be selected for quick cooling around the people, but it can not be kept for a long time in order to ensure good circulation of air in the room
7. Downward air supply should be set for heating.
5.6.2 Left & Right Swing
1. Left & right swing can be selected to control start or stop of left & right swing motor by pressing left & right button on remote controller or FUNC button on displayer, so that guide louver will swing left and right or stop at a certain angle.
2. If indoor fan has operated, press left & right button on remote controller. Refer to remote controller instruction for swing mode.
3. Select left & right swing button on displayer to set it, and then press stop swing. Press it once to start and repress it to stop. or button to start or
4. If stop of swing is selected, the characters and icon about up & down swing will disappear. When other states are selected, characters and icon about up & down swing will show again.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
6.1 Cleaning the Unit
1. Cut power off before cleaning and turn off the air switch after unit stops running.
2. Use soft cloth when cleaning cabinet. If the unit is very dirty, dip cloth into warm water below
40℃ and dry the cloth before cleaning it.
3. Don’t spray water on indoor unit, as spraying water will damage microcomputer and circuit board in the unit.
6.2 Cleaning the Air Filter
1. Disassembling the air filter
As shown in Fig. 10, take out the decorative strip at position ①, and unscrew the screw. After opening the glass panel and unscrew the screws fixing the air filter. At last pull out the air filter along the arrow direction.
2. Cleaning the filter
Slightly flat the filter or clean the filter with electric cleaner. If there is too much dust on the filter, clean it with a little neutral detergent or warm water. After that, dry the filter and reinstall it, as shown in
Do not dry the filter by exposing it under direct sunshine or near a heating oven, or it may get deformed.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project