PDF - MiTEC
Thank you for purchasing the Bluetooth
Headset BH529. Together with Bluetooth mobile phones and other Bluetooth enabled devices. This BH529 Bluetooth
Headset allows you the freedom to make and receive calls whilst on the move or in the office. You can connect the BH529
Bluetooth Headset to a compatible mobile phone that supports Bluetooth wireless technology.
Please read the user manual to make the best use of this BH529 Bluetooth Headset and its many features.
Bluetooth wireless technology
Bluetooth wireless technology makes it possible to connect compatible communication devices without using cables. A Bluetooth connection does not require that the phone and the BH529
Bluetooth Headset to be in line of sight, but both devices should be within 10 metres
(30 feet) of each other, Connections can be subject to interference from obstructions, such as walls or other electronic devices.
The headset is compliant with Bluetooth
Specification 2.1 supporting the following profiles, Headset profiles 1.1 and
Hands-Free Profiles 1.5 check with the manufactures of other devices to determine their compatibility with this device.
There may be restrictions on using
Bluetooth technology in some locations.
Check with your local authorities or service provider.
The headset contains the following parts as shown in the figure:
(1)Power Switch /Power ON/OFF
(2)Call Button /Answer /end a call
(7)Volume UP (Press 3 seconds to redial)
(8)Speaker /Silicone cushion
Before you can start using the headset, you must charge the battery and pair the headset with a compatible phone.
Note: Parts of the headset are magnetic therefore metallic materials may be attracted to the headset. Do not place credit cards or other magnetic storage media near the headset, because information stored on them may be erased.
CHARGER AND BATTERIES
The BH529 Bluetooth Headset is intended for use with the chargers that is included in the package.
CHARGING THE BATTERY
This device has an internal, rechargeable battery, to recharge the battery please follow the instructions below:
1. Connect to your charging solution with the USB charge cable provided. The red indicator light is displayed during charging.
If charging does not start disconnect the charger, pug it again and retry. Charging the
battery fully may take up to 2 hours.
2. When the battery is fully charged, the red indicator light will turn blue. The BH529
Bluetooth Headset is now ready for use.
The fully charged battery has power for up to 4 hours of talk-time or up to 60 hours of standby time. However, the talk and standby times may vary when used with different mobile phones, products that use a Bluetooth connection, usage settings, usage styles, and environments. When the battery is running out of power, the red indicator light starts to flash.
SWITCH THE HEADSET ON OR OFF
1. Make sure the BH529 Bluetooth Headset is within 3 feet of your mobile phone or
Bluetooth enabled device.
2. Set the power switch to the ON position
PAIR THE HEADSET WITH A
1.Make sure your headset is turn off
2. Press and HOLD the call button until the indicator light flashes RED and BLUE.
The Headset is now in Pairing Mode and is ready to connect to your mobile phone or
Bluetooth enabled device.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set the phone to search for
Bluetooth devices. See the user guide of
your phone for instructions.
4. Select the BH529 Bluetooth Headset
(BH529) from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode “0000” to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In some phones you may need to make the connection separately after pairing. See the
user guide of your phone for details.
YOU ONLY NEED TO PAIR THE
HEADSET WITH YOUR PHONE ONCE.
6. If the pairing is successful, the headset’s indicator light will flash blue 3 times briefly for the first time follow by a single flash every 7 seconds. The headset’s name
appears in the phone menu where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices.
DISCONNECT THE HEADSET FROM
To disconnect the headset from your phone
(for example, to connect the phone to another Bluetooth device), do one of the following:
· Switch off the headset.
· Disconnect the headset in the Bluetooth menu of your phone.
· Move the headset more than 10 metres
(30 feet) away from the phone.
You do not need to delete the pairing with the headset to disconnect it.
RECONNECT THE PAIRED HEADSET
TO YOUR PHONE
To connect the headset to your phone, switch on the headset, make the connection in the Bluetooth menu of your phone, or press and hold the answer/end key.
You can set your phone to connect with the headset automatically when the headset is switched on. See the user guide of your
phone for details.
If you cannot connect the headset to your phone, do as follows:
· Ensure that the headset is charged, switched on, paired with and connected to your phone.
· Ensure that the Bluetooth feature is activated on your phone.
· Check that the headset is within 10 meter
(30 feet) of your phone and that there are no obstructions between the headset and the phone, such as walls or other electronic devices.
TO MAKE A CALL
Use your phone in the normal way when the headset is connected to your phone.
TO ANSWER A CALL
Press the answer/end key, or use the phone keys. If the automatic answer function is set on, the phone automatically answers the
incoming call after one ring.
TO END A CALL
Press the answer/end key, or use the phone keys.
VOICE DIALLING (DIALLING A
NUMBER BY SAYING A NAME)
It is possible to make a call directly from the headset using voice recognition. To use this voice dialling function, your mobile phone must provide this option and corresponding voice samples must have been recorded.
Step-1 Press the answer/end button of the headset one time, you will hear a beep prompt.
Step-2 When you hear a short tone, say the name of the person you wish to call loudly.
SWITCH THE CALL BETWEEN PHONE
During a conversation, press and hold the answer/end button for 3 seconds, the
BH529 Bluetooth Headset will be switched off and the call will be transferred to your mobile phone. If you want to transfer the call back to your BH529 Bluetooth Headset press and hold the answer/end for 3 seconds till you hear a beep. Release the button and the call is transferred back.
Your device is powered by a rechargeable battery. The full performance of a new battery is achieved only after two or three complete charge and discharge cycles. The battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times, but it will eventually wear out. Recharge your battery only with compatible chargers suitable for this device.
Unplug the charger from the electrical plug and the device when not in use. Do not leave a fully charged battery connected to a charger, since overcharging may shorten its lifetime. If left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its charge over time.
Never use any charger that is damaged.
Leaving the device in hot or cold places, such as in a closed car in summer or winter conditions, will reduce the capacity and lifetime of the battery. Always try to keep the battery between 15ºC and 25ºC
(59ºC and 77ºC). A device with a hot or cold battery may not work temporarily, even when the battery is fully charged.
Battery performance is particularly limited in temperatures well below freezing.
Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as they may explode. Batteries may also explode if damaged. Dispose of batteries according to local regulations. Please recycle when possible. Do not dispose as household waste
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Your device is a product of superior design and craftsmanship and should be treated with care. The suggestions below will help you protect your warranty coverage.
· Keep all accessories and enhancements out of the reach of small children.
· Keep the device dry. Precipitation, humidity, and all types of liquids or moisture can contain minerals that will corrode electronic circuits. If your device does get wet, allow it to dry completely.
· Do not use or store the device in dusty, dirty areas. Its moving parts and electronic components can be damaged.
· Do not store the device in hot areas.
High temperatures can shorten the life of electronic devices, damage batteries, and warp or melt certain plastics.
· Do not store the device in cold areas.
When the device returns to its normal temperature, moisture can form inside the device and damage electronic circuit boards.
· Do not drop, knock, or shake the device.
Rough handling can break internal circuit boards and fine mechanics.
· Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean the device.
· Do not paint the device. Paint can clog the moving parts and prevent proper operation.
All of the above suggestions apply equally to your device, battery, charger, or any enhancement. If any device is not working properly, take it to the nearest authorised service facility.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project