Bush Bluetooth Stereo Speaker Instruction manual
Care and maintenance
Avoid hearing damage
Answer a phone call
Mains plug information
THE CARTON SHOULD CONTAIN
• The unit
• User manual
NOTE: Place the unit on a dry stable surface away from heat and damp and where it is unlikely to fall or be knocked over.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
1. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents
2. Polish the product with soft cloth.
3. Do not attempt to disassemble you product.
4. Do not paint your product.
5. Do not drop, throw or try to bend your product.
6. Only use the power supply that same with
product. Use an unauthorized power supply
will damage the product.
7. All care and cleaning operations should be
carried out with the unit unplugged from the
8. Occasionally wipe the unit with a lint free
duster. Never clean the unit with liquids or
9. After using the machine, set to standby, power
off at the mains and unplug it if you are leaving
it unattended for a long period (holidays etc).
AVOID HEARING DAMAGE
Listen at moderate volumes to avoid hearing damage.
If you hear no sound during playing, do not turn up volume up as the music may suddenly begin at a high volume. Excessive sound pressure from speakers can cause hearing damage and loss. To avoid damaging your ears, adjust the volume to the lowest safe level before playing, and turn up to the desired level when playback has started.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK)
This symbol indicates that there are important operating and maintenance instructions in the literature accompanying this unit.
This symbol indicates that dangerous voltage constituting a risk of electric shock is present within this unit.
Read these instructions.
Keep these instructions.
Heed all warnings.
Follow all instructions.
Do not use this apparatus near water.
Clean only with a slightly damp cloth.
Do not block any ventilation openings.
Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
Do not install or operate near any heat sources such as radiators, stoves, or other apparatus that produce heat.
Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as the power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate
normally, or has been dropped.
To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, do not do not expose this product to rain or moisture. The product must not be exposed to dripping and splashing and no object filled with liquids such as a vase of flowers should be placed on the product.
No naked fame sources such as candles should be placed on the product.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the user’s authority to operate this device.
Usage of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified herein may result in hazardous exposure.
Use only power supplies listed in the user instructions.
Mains Supply: The mains operating voltage of this unit is marked on a rating plate on the back of the unit. The means of disconnecting this appliance from the mains supply is the mains plug. This should be unobstructed and readily operable at all times.
The direct plug-in adapter (if included in the product) is used as disconnect device, the disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
Plug the adapter with the product power supply
interface firmly before connecting to power.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by any minor inconsistencies in these instructions, which may occur as a result of product improvements and development.
This appliance complies with the following EU directives:
2006/95/EC Low voltage directive,
2004/108/EC EMC directive , 2002/96/EC WEEE directive.
The symbol on the product or its packaging indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste. Instead it should be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product.
For more information about recycling this product, please contact your local council office, your household waste disposal service or the shop where the product was purchased.
STANDBY mode automatically after 15
MINUTES (approximately) of inactivity.
Press the STANDBY button to wake the unit.
9 10 11
2. Phone button
3. Standby / Mode
4. Play/ Pause
5. Next / Volume+
7. Previous / Volume-
5 6 7 8
9. Speaker ventilation
10. USB port
11. Left/Right Audio
12. Power switch
13. Power input
CONNECTING MAINS POWER
• Check the voltage marked on the rear rating plate is
the same as the voltage in your area.
• Connect the mains plug to the wall socket and switch
the mains switch (12) on the back of the unit to ON.
Press and hold the /M button for 3s to turn on the unit or to put the system into standby mode.
To switch between the available modes: Bluetooth,
USB, and AUX IN.
Press the /M button to cycle through the options, and the indicator light will use different colors to show the different mode.
Indicator light shows different mode status
Standby mode: the indicator lights red.
Bluetooth mode: the indicator flashes blue quickly.
USB mode: the indicator flashes yellow slowly.
Aux in mode: the indicator is solid yellow.
Adjust the volume
Press and hold the VOL+ or VOL- buttons to adjust the volume to a comfortable level.
Press the or buttons to skip to the previous or the next track.
Play or pause the music
Press the button to pause or resume the playing.
Enter Bluetooth mode
Press the /M button to enter the Bluetooth mode, and the indicator flashes blue quickly, it enters the pairing status.
1. Put your Bluetooth device (e.g. smart phone) within the
10 meters Bluetooth searched range.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your phone.
3. Open the Bluetooth searching interface on the phone
and start to search the Bluetooth devices.
4. Find the device named B108 from the found list. Select
OK/YES/PAIR to pair the phone with the unit.
5. When the devices are paired successfully, you will hear a signal and the indicator steadily lit in blue.
6. For some devices, the system may ask you to input the pins to pair the device, just input the “0000" (four Zero) to enable the connection.
1. Turn off the Bluetooth function on the phone/BT device.
2. Press and hold the button to disconnect the devices.
1. To reconnect the devices, please follow the steps 2-6 of
2. To connect a different device, you must turn off
the Bluetooth function on your phone device, or
unpair from the paired device, then manually pair
the device with the unit.
1. The unit can only be connected and playing
contents from one device at a time.
2. Some devices, such as an iPhone, may
connect immediately in pairing, some may
take as long as 60 seconds to connect, this is
not a malfunction.
3. If the device is out of the Bluetooth range
(10 meters), please put the device within the
Bluetooth range and make connection again if
connection is suspended.
ANSWER A PHONE CALL
Receiving a phone call
When there is a call coming when connected with a phone via Bluetooth, music will stop automatically.
1. Press the button to pick up the phone call.
2. When talking via the Speaker, press the VOL+/-
buttons to adjust the volume.
3. Press the again when finish talking.
4. If you do want to transfer the call from the Speaker, press and hold the button to disconnect the
Bluetooth with the phone. Or you can also power off the speaker or turn to other mode for a provide conversation.
If the other side of a call can not hear clearly, you can speak close to the MIC of the unit. Or, adjust the volume level on the unit or on your phone.
1. Insert the USB stick into the USB port on the rear panel of the unit.
2. Press the /M button until the indicator flashes in yellow slowly.
3. Once the USB stick inserted, the unit will auto-detect the files stored in the USB stick and start playing.
1. Depending on the amount of data and media speed, it may take longer time for the unit to read the files stored in the USB device, this is not a malfunction.
2. The support file format is MP3 with an extended
3. The USB port charges the inserted USB device.
4. For some files, even though they’re of the support
format, the unit can not play because of the format compatibility.
Connecting external audio sources
External audio sources such as iPods or MP3 players can be connected by using a 3.5mm RCA audio cable.
MP3 player Audio cable
1. Connect one end of the cable to the MP3 players line output/headphone and the other end to the
AUDIO IN socket on the panel of the unit.
2. Press the /M button until you reach the AUX IN mode, the indicator is solid yellow.
3. Adjust the volume to a comfortable level.
When connecting via the headphone output, the volume of the Speaker system is affected by the volume control on the player. Ensure that the player is set to 70-80% to avoid distortion.
The below table provides a summary of the indicator and display status:
Lit red solidly
Blinks blue rapidly
Lit blue solidly
USB mode Blinks yellow slowly
Aux in Lit yellow solidly
Supply Voltage.................AC 2 20-240V, 50Hz
Max. Power Consumption....................15W
Speaker Power...........................2 X 5W
Bluetooth range.........................10 meters
UK MAINS PLUG INFORMATION
For your convenience a mains plug with a fuse (3 Amp) has been fitted to this appliance. For your safety, please observe the following information.
If you’re experiencing problem with your apparatus, there are some quick and easy checks that you can do to help to solve problems.
The unit does not work.
Correctly plug the mains into the power supply?
Does the socket that is being used have power?
Power off the unit then power on again.
No sound from speakers.
Is the volume control set at minimum?
Turn up the volume of the connected device.
Bluetooth not connected.
Check if the BT device is in searched mode.
Disconnect the paired device and connect again.
If the device is out of the Bluetooth range (10m), please put the device within the Bluetooth range and manually make connection again if the devices are disconnected.
• The unit is designed to operate on AC mains supply
220-240 volts, 50Hz.
• The wires in the mains lead are colored in accordance with the following code:
• Under no circumstances should the Neutral or Live wires be connected to the “ E ” (Earth) terminal.
In the unlikely event of difficulties with your appliance,
please contact the retailer if the machine is still under guarantee.
Customer help-line: 0870 600 3030
This product is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of
This product is guaranteed for twelve months from the date of original purchase.
Any defect that arises due to faulty materials or workmanship will either be replaced, refunded or repaired free of charge where possible during this period by the dealer from whom you purchased the unit.
The guarantee is subject to the following provisions:
The guarantee does not cover accidental damage, misuse, cabinet parts, knobs or consumable items.
The product must be correctly installed and operated in accordance with the instructions contained in this manual.
It must be used solely for domestic purpose.
The guarantee will be rendered invalided if the product is re-sold or has been damaged by inexpert repair.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The manufacturer disclaims any liability for the incidental or consequential damages.
The guarantee is in addition to, and does not diminish your statutory or legal rights.
Guarantor: Argos Ltd.
489 - 499 Avebury Boulevard
Central Milton Keynes
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project