DIGITECH SL3542 5-In-1 Ball, Waterwave, Laser, UV and Strobe Party Light Owner's Manual

Add to My manuals
10 Pages

advertisement

DIGITECH SL3542 5-In-1 Ball, Waterwave, Laser, UV and Strobe Party Light Owner's Manual | Manualzz

WARNING

KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

If swallowed a lithium button battery may to lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as

2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.

Non-lithium button batteries battery can cause serious injuries if it is swallowed or placed inside any part of the body.

All button batteries must be kept away from children regardless if they are new or used.

If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766

(New Zealand) for fast, expert advise.

If your child is having difficulty breathing contact 000 (Australia) or 111 (New Zealand).

Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children.

A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.

As soon as you have finished using a button battery, put sticky tape around both sides of it. This will make it harder for children to swallow the button battery and avoid the risk of the battery catching fire.

Immediately dispose of button batteries immediately out of reach of children, or recycle using a child resistant container and take used cells to your local battery collection centre.

advertisement

Related manuals

Download PDF

advertisement