3828JD8006Z(O/M)‡»` 01.6.82:31PM ˘ ` 2
1. Select a good location.
Place your refrigerator where it is easy to use.
2. Avoid placing the unit near heat sources, direct sunlight or moisture.
3. To ensure proper air circulation around the
fridge -freezer, please maintain sufficient space
on both the sides as well as top and maintain at
least 2 inches (5 cm) from the rear wall.
4. To avoid vibrations, the unit must be level.
If required, adjust the leveling screw to compensate for unevenness of the floor.
The front should be slightly higher than the rear to aid in door closing.
Leveling screw can be turned easily by tipping the cabinet slightly.
Turn the leveling screw clockwise to raise the unit, counterclockwise to lower it.
5. Clean your refrigerator thoroughly and wipe off all dust accumulated during shipping.
6. Install accessories such as ice tray, shelf, etc., in their proper places.They are packed together to prevent possible damage during shipment.
7. Connect the power supply cord (or plug) to the outlet. Don't double up with other appliances on the same outlet.
8. Prior to use, leave your refrigerator on for 2 or 3 hours.
Check the flow of cold air on the evaporator to ensure proper cooling.
Your refrigerator is now ready for use.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project