Your refrigerator is designed with a reversible door so that is may open from either left or right. It is best to reposition the door hinge as necessary at the outset since it is inconvenient to do so later.
To change the door hinge please refer to the diagram below and proceed as follows:—
1. Remove all loose fittings from inside the appliance.
2. Carefully lay the appliance on its back on the original packing (You will need assistance to achieve this).
Take care not to damage the pipework by keeping it clear of the floor.
3. Unscrew and remove the Adjustable Foot (A).
4. Remove the Lower Hinge (D) by unscrewing the 2xBolts (B).
5. Remove the Leg (H) by unscrewing the bolt fixing it (C).
6. Gently pull the door downwards to remove it.
7. Before refitting the door, swap the Hinge Cap (F) by prising it from its current location and repositioning it on the other side of the door. Care should be taken not to damage the adjacent surfaces when removing the Hinge Cap.
Reversing the doors is not covered by the warranty.
8. Unscrew the Upper Hinge pin (G) and screw it into the opposite side hole in the top of the cabinet.
9. Now secure the Lower Hinge (D) to the cabinet using the 2xBolts (B).
10. Replace the Adjustable Foot (A), setting it at approximately 20mm.
11. Carefully stand the appliance up, (you will need assistance to do this), and position it in its permanent location.
12. Check that the door opens and closes easily. Ensure that the door seal does not bind on the hinge side creating gaps which would allow air into the interior. Adjust the hinges if necessary.
This appliance should be stood on a firm, level floor with sufficient space for free airflow around it. (At least
10mm all round and, subject to location, 20mm beneath the worksurface). Avoid positions close to walls or corners. There must be sufficient room for free ventilation particularly at the back. The unit should be located away from direct heat sources, such as cookers, radiators and direct sunlight. If the unit is positioned where the temperature is too low, condensation will form on the outside of the cabinet. Normal room temperature is recommended.
Avoid locations which may be affected by draughts or dampness as this will impair the efficiency of the product
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project