BYPASS FEED (including special paper). Olivetti D-COPIA 150, d-Copia 120/150Add to my manuals
BYPASS FEED (including special paper)
The single bypass can be used to feed standard paper, transparency film, labels, envelopes, and other special purpose paper. Paper measuring from A6 to A4/Legal and in the weight range of 52 to 128g/m
can be used in this tray. (For paper weighing from 104 to 128g/m
, A4 is the maximum size.)
The single bypass can hold one sheet of paper.
• The original image must be smaller than the paper or media for copying.
If the original image is bigger than the paper or media, this may cause smudges on the edges of the copies.
The single bypass
If you insert a sheet of paper into the single bypass when multiple copies have been set with the copy quantity setting (p.49), the copy quantity setting will change to "0" and only one copy will be made.
Select copy and print settings before you begin the copy job.
For information on the copy settings, see "MAKING COPIES" (p.46). For information on the print settings, see the online manual or the Help file for the printer driver, and then begin printing from the single bypass.
Set the paper guides to the paper width. Insert a single sheet of copy or print paper (print face down) into the feed slot of the single bypass.
Using copy mode
When you insert the paper, the machine will automatically draw in the paper and begin copying.
Using printer mode
After appears in the display, wait until the Paper feed location indicator for the single bypass illuminates and insert the paper. The machine will automatically draw in the paper and begin printing.
Note for loading envelopes
• Envelopes must be fed narrow side into the feed slot one sheet at a time.
• Do not use non-standard envelopes, and envelopes that have metal clasps, plastic snappers, string closures, windows, linings, self-adhesive, patches or synthetic materials. Do not use envelopes that are filled with air or envelopes that have labels or stamps attached.
• Envelopes of which the surface is not flat because of embossing may cause the prints to become smudged.
• Under high humidity and temperature conditions the glue flaps on some envelopes may become sticky and be sealed closed when printed.
• Use only envelopes which are flat and crisply folded. Curled or poorly formed envelopes may be poorly printed or may cause misfeeds.
• Be sure to select either Com10, DL, C5 or Monarch on the paper size setting of the printer driver. (For detailed information on printer driver, refer to the online manual.)
• It is recommended that you perform a test print before performing the actual print job.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project