ORIGINAL PLACEMENT . Olivetti D-COPIA 150, d-Copia 120/150Add to my manuals
Do not insert paper in the single bypass when a copy job from the paper tray is in progress. This will cause a misfeed.
• If you start a print job while a copy job is in progress, the print job will begin when the copy job is completed.
• The scanning function cannot be used while a copy job is in progress.
About interrupt copying
If you press the start ( ) key to begin a copy job while a print job using the paper tray is in progress, the copy job will begin automatically after the print data in the unit's memory is printed (interrupt copying). When this is done, the print data remaining in the computer is not sent to the unit. When the copy job ends, press the clear ( ) key twice, or press the ON LINE key once to change the unit to the online state (p.31), or wait until the set auto clear time (p.53) elapses. The remaining print data will be sent to the unit and printing will resume. Interrupt copying is not possible during a print job using the single bypass.
Using the original table
The original table can read up to A4/Legal original.
• Image loss 4 mm can occur at the leading and trailing edges of the copies. Also image loss 4.5 mm in total can occur along the other edges of the copies.
When copying a book or an original which has been folded or a crumpled original, press down the original cover lightly. If the original cover is not securely closed, the copies may be striped or blurred.
• The original cover can be simply lifted straight up and reattached to allow copying of a large original (12 cpm model only)
Open the original cover/SPF, and place the original.
Place an original face down on the original table. Align it with the original scale and the centering ( ) mark. Gently close the original cover/SPF.
Using the SPF
The SPF is designed to hold up to 30 originals measuring from A5 to A4/Legal and weighting from 52 to 90 g/m
Before feeding originals in the original feeder tray, be sure to remove any staples or paper clips from them.
• Before placing curled or wavy originals into the original feeder tray, be sure to flatten them. If not, original misfeeds may result.
The SPF ( ) indicator on the operation panel will light up. If this indicator does not light up, the originals are not properly set or the
SPF is not properly closed.
• Badly damaged originals may misfeed in the SPF. It is recommended that such originals be copied from the original table.
• Special originals such as transparency film should not be fed through the SPF, but should be placed directly on the original table.
• Image loss (max. 4 mm) can occur at the leading and trailing edges of the copies. Also image loss (max. 4.5 mm in total) can occur along the other edges of the copies.
• To stop continuous copying using the SPF, press the clear ( ) key.
Make sure that no original is left on the original table.
Adjust the original guides to the size of originals.
Set the originals face up in the original feeder tray.
Original face up
Stream feeding mode
The stream feeding mode allows easy operation of continuous copying from the
SPF. If the stream feeding mode has been enabled using user program No.4, the
SPF ( ) indicator will blink approximately 5 seconds after the last original has been fed by the SPF. While this indicator is blinking, any new originals placed in the original feeder tray will be fed and copied automatically. If the stream feeding mode has been disabled, the start ( ) key must be pressed each time the originals are set even immediately after completion of a copy run from the SPF. The default setting of the stream feeding mode is "ON". See "USER PROGRAMS" (p.53).
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project