Important Safety Instructions. Frigidaire FFET1022UWxx, 1435198, FFBD1831US, FFET1222UVxx, 1435222, 1226839, FFBD1831UB, 1435212, 1842520, FFBD1831USAdd to my manuals
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
For your safety, please follow the information in this manual to minimize the risk of fire, explosion, electric shock, and to help prevent property damage or personal injury.
Please read the Installation Instructions carefully and follow all instructions when installing the dishwasher.
• This manual does not cover every possible condition and situation that may occur. Use common sense and caution when installing, operating and maintaining any appliance.
• Water supply inlet temperature should be between 120°F (48.9°C) and 135°F
• Dispose of the discarded appliance and packing material properly.
• The dishwasher must be properly grounded, or it can result in a risk of electric shock. See Installation
Instructions for details.
• If there is any damage to the dishwasher, please contact to your Dealer, do not attempt to repair or replace any part by yourself.
Basic Precautions Before Use
• Read all instructions before using the dishwasher.
• The manual does not cover every possible condition and situation that may occur.
Use the dishwasher only for intended function as described in this manual.
When loading items to be washed:
• Load sharp items and knives so that they are not likely to damage the door seal and tub.
• Load sharp items and knives with the handles up to reduce the risk of injury.
• Do not wash plastic items unless they are marked dishwasher safe. If not marked, check with manufacture for recommendation. Items that are not dishwasher safe may melt and create a potential fire hazard.
• If the dishwasher drains in to a food disposer, make sure disposer is completely empty before running dishwasher.
• Do not tamper with controls.
• Do not operate your dishwasher unless all enclosure panels are properly in place.
• Do not touch the heating element during or immediately after use, especially if the sanitize option has been selected.
• To reduce the risk of injury, do not allow children to play in or on a dishwasher.
• Do not let children abuse, sit, or stand on door or racks of the dishwasher.
Under certain conditions, hydrogen gas may be produced in a hot water system that has not been used for two weeks or more. HYDROGEN
GAS IS EXPLOSIVE. If the hot water system has not been used for such a period, before using dishwasher, turn on all hot water faucets and let water flow from each for several minutes. This will release any accumulated hydrogen gas.
Hydrogen gas is flammable. Do not smoke or use an open flame during this time.
• Do not store or use combustible materials, gasoline or other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
• Use only detergents or rinse agents recommended for use in a dishwasher and keep them out of the reach of children.
• Keep young children and infants away from dishwasher when it is operating.
• Do not use the dishwasher if it has a damaged power line or plug, and do not plug the dishwasher into a damaged outlet. Failure to observe these instructions may result in electrical shock.
• Remove the door to the washing compartment when removing an old dishwasher from service or discarding it.
To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock or injury when using your dishwasher, follow all basic precautions.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project