USER`S MANUAL | HOW TO FOLD AND MOVE THE TREADMILL
HOW TO FOLD AND MOVE THE TREADMILL
HOW TO FOLD THE TREADMILL
To avoid damaging the treadmill, adjust the incline to zero before you fold the treadmill. Then, remove the key and unplug the power cord. CAUTION: You must be able to safely lift 45 lbs. (20 kg) to raise, lower, or move the treadmill.
1. Hold the metal frame firmly in the location shown by the arrow below.
CAUTION: Do not hold the frame by the plastic foot rails. Bend your legs and keep your back straight as you raise the frame about halfway to the vertical position.
HOW TO MOVE THE TREADMILL
Before moving the treadmill, fold it as described at the left.
CAUTION: Make sure that the latch knob is locked in the storage position. Moving the treadmill may require two people.
1. Hold the frame and one of the handrails, and place one foot against a wheel.
2. fi rmly with your right hand. Pull the latch knob to the left and hold it. Raise the frame until the latch plate is aligned with the latch pin.
Then, slowly release the latch knob;
make sure that the latch pin is resting on the latch plate.
To protect the floor or carpet, place a mat under the treadmill. Keep the treadmill out of direct sunlight. Do not leave the treadmill in the storage position in temperatures above 85°F (30°C).
2. Pull back on the handrail until the treadmill will roll on the wheels, and carefully move it to the desired location.
CAUTION: Do not move the treadmill without tipping it back, do not pull on the frame, and do not move the treadmill over an uneven surface.
3. Place one foot against a wheel, and carefully lower the treadmill.
HOW TO LOWER THE TREADMILL FOR USE
1. Hold the upper end of the treadmill with your right hand. Pull the latch knob to the left and hold it. Next, lower the frame until it is past the latch pin. Make sure that the pin does not hit against the foot rail. Then, release the latch knob.
2. Hold the metal frame fi rmly with both hands, and lower it to the fl oor.
CAUTION: Do not hold the frame by the plastic foot rails, and do not drop the frame. Bend your legs and keep your back straight.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project