Safety instructions. IKEA LOV3Add to my manuals
Children aged 3 years and under must be kept away from this appliance when it is in operation at all times.
Only a qualified person must install this appliance and replace the cable.
WARNING: The appliance and its accessible parts become hot during use. Care should be taken to avoid touching heating elements. Children less than 8 years of age shall be kept away unless continuously supervised.
Always use oven gloves to remove or put in accessories or ovenware.
Before maintenance cut the power supply.
Ensure that the appliance is switched off before replacing the lamp to avoid the possibility of electric shock.
Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal scrapers to clean the glass door since they can scratch the surface, which may result in shattering of the glass.
If the mains power supply cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its Authorised Service Centre or similarly qualified persons to avoid an electrical hazard.
Only a qualified person must install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged appliance.
• Follow the installation instruction supplied with the appliance.
• Always take care when moving the appliance as it is heavy. Always use safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
• Do not pull the appliance by the handle.
• Keep the minimum distance from the other appliances and units.
• Make sure that the appliance is installed below and adjacent safe structures.
• The sides of the appliance must stay adjacent to appliances or to units with the same height.
Risk of fire and electrical shock.
• All electrical connections should be made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the electrical information on the rating plate agrees with the power supply. If not, contact an electrician.
• Always use a correctly installed shockproof socket.
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and extension cables.
• Make sure not to cause damage to the mains plug and to the mains cable.
Should the mains cable need to be replaced, this must be carried out by our
Authorised Service Centre.
• Do not let mains cables touch or come near the appliance door, especially when the door is hot.
• The shock protection of live and insulated parts must be fastened in such a way that it cannot be removed without tools.
• Connect the mains plug to the mains socket only at the end of the installation.
Make sure that there is access to the mains plug after the installation.
• If the mains socket is loose, do not connect the mains plug.
• Do not pull the mains cable to disconnect the appliance. Always pull the mains plug.
• Use only correct isolation devices: line protecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type fuses removed from the holder), earth leakage trips and contactors.
• The electrical installation must have an isolation device which lets you disconnect the appliance from the mains at all poles.
The isolation device must have a contact opening width of minimum 3 mm.
• This appliance complies with the E.E.C.
Risk of injury, burns and electrical shock or explosion.
• This appliance is for household use only.
• Do not change the specification of this appliance.
• Make sure that the ventilation openings are not blocked.
• Do not let the appliance stay unattended during operation.
• Deactivate the appliance after each use.
• Be careful when you open the appliance door while the appliance is in operation.
Hot air can release.
• Do not operate the appliance with wet hands or when it has contact with water.
• Do not apply pressure on the open door.
• Do not use the appliance as a work surface or as a storage surface.
• Open the appliance door carefully. The use of ingredients with alcohol can cause a mixture of alcohol and air.
• Do not let sparks or open flames to come in contact with the appliance when you open the door.
• Do not put flammable products or items that are wet with flammable products in, near or on the appliance.
Risk of damage to the appliance.
• To prevent damage or discoloration to the enamel:
– do not put aluminium foil directly on the bottom of the appliance.
– do not put water directly into the hot appliance.
– do not keep moist dishes and food in the appliance after you finish the cooking.
– be careful when you remove or install the accessories.
• Discoloration of the enamel or stainless steel has no effect on the performance of the appliance.
• Use a deep pan for moist cakes. Fruit juices cause stains that can be permanent.
• This appliance is for cooking purposes only. It must not be used for other purposes, for example room heating.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project