(Power LCD/High angle mode). Panasonic DMCLX2Add to my manuals
Example of histogram
• Check white saturated areas with the highlight display in the auto review function or the review function. (P39)
• No histogram appears in the following cases.
–In the motion picture mode.
–While multi playback is in progress.
–While playback zoom is in use.
–While calendar playback is in progress.
Brightening the LCD Monitor
(Power LCD/High angle mode)
Press [DISPLAY/LCD MODE] for one second.
• When the recorded picture and the histogram do not match each other under the following conditions, the histogram is displayed in orange.
–When the exposure is compensated or the manual exposure assistance level in the manual exposure mode is other than
–When using the fireworks mode (P65) or starry sky mode (P66) in scene mode
–When the flash is activated
–When the flash is closed
When the brightness of the screen is not correct in dark places
When the exposure is not adequately adjusted
• The histogram in the recording mode is an approximation.
• The histogram in recording and playback may not match each other.
• The histogram in this camera does not match the one displayed in image editing software used with a PC, etc.
to select a mode.
• The [POWER LCD] or [HIGH ANGLE] icon appears.
The LCD monitor becomes brighter and easier to see even when taking pictures outdoors.
The LCD monitor is easier to see when taking pictures with the camera held high above your head. This is useful when you cannot get close to the subject because there is a person in the way.
(However it becomes more difficult to see when looked at straight on.)
The LCD monitor returns to the normal brightness.
: POWER LCD
: HIGH ANGLE
• You can also use the joystick to perform steps
Cancelling High angle mode or Power
• If you press and hold [DISPLAY/LCD
MODE] again for 1 second the screen shown in step
is displayed. Select [OFF] to cancel Power LCD mode or High angle mode.
• High angle mode is also cancelled if you turn the camera off or power save mode is activated.
• The brightness of the pictures displayed on the LCD monitor is adjusted when
Power LCD mode or High angle mode is activated. Therefore, some subjects may look different on the LCD monitor.
However, this does not affect the recorded pictures.
• The LCD monitor automatically returns to normal brightness after 30 seconds when recording in Power LCD mode. Press any button to make the LCD monitor bright again.
• You may not notice the High angle mode effect if the LCD monitor is difficult to see because of light from the sun etc. shining on it. In this case, we recommend using your hand or another object to block the light when using the camera.
• High angle mode is not activated in the following cases.
–In playback mode
–While the menu screen is displayed
–While the review screen is displayed
To select To set
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project