ERA770A Eng Instr Man | Mode Selection
Selecting a mode
Use one of the following two ways:
• Move the cursor to a desired option by using the or key.
• Enter the desired option number by using the numeric keys.
To exit and return to the REG mode, simply press the
Entering a secret code
When a secret code has been set for the selected mode, enter the secret code and press the
Returning to the mode selection window
To return to the mode selection window, use the following procedure:
key with the menu screen of the selected mode displayed.
• You will enter the REG mode.
• You will return to the mode selection window.
Time Display and Automatic
Updating of the Date
The screen always displays the time at the top (next to the mode indicator) as shown below.
Automatic updating of the date
Once the internal clock unit is started at the correct time, it continues to run as long as the battery pack is charged and will also update the date properly.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project