ERA770A Eng Instr Man | Basic Instructions
This chapter explains how to program various items.
Before you start programming, select the UNIT PRICE, PGM1, PGM2, or AUTO KEY mode from the mode selection window depending on the item you are going to program.
UNIT PRICE MODE
AUTO KEY MODE
This section illustrates the basic programming by using an example of programming for departments.
The following example shows how to program $2.00 for the unit price, “ABCDE” for the description, and the scale entry to be enabled for department 1.
In the PGM2 MODE window, select “2 SETTING” by using the or key and press the
• The SETTING window will appear.
You can also select “2 SETTING” by pressing the
If you return to the previous screen, press the
Select “1 ARTICLE.”
• The ARTICLE window will appear.
The arrow mark in the upper-right corner of the window shows that the window contains more options than are now on the screen. To scroll the window, press the
To return to the previous page, press the
Select “1 DEPT.”
• The DEPT window will appear, listing programmable departments.
Select “01” to program for department 1.
• The “01” window will appear.
On the first page of the “01” window, program the unit price and description as follows:
There are three entry patterns for the programming: the numeric entry, character entry, and selective entry.
• Move the cursor to “PRICE,” enter “200” by using numeric keys, then press the
key. Numeric entry
• Move the cursor to “DESCRIPTION,” enter “ABCDE” by using character keys, then press the
If you want to clear the setting, press the
key before you press the
On the first page of the “01” window, program the machine to enable the scale entry as follows:
• Move the cursor to “SCALE,” press the
“ENABLE” appears, then press the
key toggles between three options as follows:
INHIBIT ENABLE COMPULSORY INHIBIT ....
key displays all pertinent options.
Select one of the following actions:
• To cancel the programming, press the
“YES” in the “ARE YOU SURE ?” window.
• To finalize the programming, press the
key, then press the
key. You will return to the “DEPT” window.
• To program for the following department, press the
RECORD key. The “02” window will appear. To return to the “01” window, press the
The following sections describe how to program each item which is contained in a programming group.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project