ERA770A Eng Instr Man | PLU Menu Key Programming
PLU Menu Key Programming
Use the following procedure to select PLU menu key programming:
PLU menu key
When you enter PLUs, using the PLU menu key makes it easy to find categorized PLU items from the menu list.
Your POS terminal allows you to program a max. of 50 PLU menu keys. You can program a max. of 30
PLUs/sub-menus for each PLU menu key.
Use the following procedure to program a PLU menu key:
In the SETTING window, select “3 PLU MENU KEY” and program each item as follows:
Selected PLU menu key no.
• PLU MENU KEY (Use the numeric entry)
PLU menu key number (1 thru 50)
1 thru 50 : For the direct PLU menu key.
• MENU TITLE (Use the character entry)
Description for the PLU menu key. Up to 16 characters can be entered.
• TYPE (Use the selective entry)
PLU: Selects to program a PLU.
MENU: Selects to program a sub-menu.
• PLU or MENU (Use the numeric entry)
Select a menu PLU or sub-menu from the list.
When selecting a sub-menu, the screen on which a sub-menu number is to be entered (the message “MENU”) will appear.
• PLU number should be defined before programming a PLU menu key.
• If the
key is pressed on the menu key number selection menu, the menu list will be canceled.
• If the
key is pressed on the menu PLU number selection menu, the menu in the cursor position will be deleted.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project