20G211-00 E2 User Manual | Product Safety
Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
Computer boards and components contain electrostatic sensitive devices.
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can damage components. To protect the board and other components against damage from static electricity, you should follow some precautions whenever you work on your computer.
• Power down and unplug your computer system when working on the inside.
• Hold components by the edges and try not to touch the IC chips, leads, or circuitry.
• Use a grounded wrist strap before handling computer components.
• Place components on a grounded antistatic pad or on the bag that came with the component whenever the components are separated from the system.
• Store the board only in its original ESD-protected packaging. Retain the original packaging in case you need to return the board to MEN for repair.
MEN Mikro Elektronik GmbH
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project