20G211-00 E2 User Manual | 3 Appendix
Literature and Web Resources
• G211 data sheet with up-to-date information and documentation: www.men.de/products/02G211-.html
• Intel 82580 Dual/Quad Gigabit Ethernet Controller www. intel.com
• ANSI/IEEE 802.3-1996, Information Technology - Telecommunications and
Information Exchange between Systems - Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Specific Requirements - Part 3: Carrier Sense Multiple Access with Collision Detection (CSMA/CD) Access Method and Physical Layer Specifications;
1996; IEEE www.ieee.org
• Charles Spurgeon's Ethernet Web Site
Extensive information about Ethernet (IEEE 802.3) local area network (LAN) technology.
• InterOperability Laboratory, University of New Hampshire
This page covers general Ethernet technology.
Finding out the Product’s Article Number, Revision and
MEN user documentation may describe several different models and/or design revisions of the G211. You can find information on the article number, the design revision and the serial number on two labels attached to the board.
• Article number: Gives the product’s family and model. This is also MEN’s ordering number. To be complete it must have 9 characters.
• Revision number: Gives the design revision of the product.
• Serial number: Unique identification assigned during production.
If you need support, you should communicate these numbers to MEN.
Figure 4. Labels giving the product’s article number, revision and serial number
Complete article number
MEN Mikro Elektronik GmbH
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project