Limited Warranty. RCA DVR2160, DVR2080
Add to my manuals
What your warranty covers:
• Defects in materials or workmanship.
For how long after your purchase:
• 90 days from date of purchase for labor.
• One year from date of purchase for parts.
The warranty period for rental units begins with the first rental or 45 days from date of shipment to the rental firm, whichever comes first.
What we will do:
• Exchange the Digital Video Recorder unit with a new or, at our option, refurbished unit.
How you get service:
• Call 1-877-722-4388 and have your unit's date of purchase and model/serial number ready.
The model/serial number information is on the back of your unit.
• A representative will troubleshoot your problem over the phone.
• If the representative determines that you should receive a replacement unit, you will be provided with a Service Request (SR number and the location of a nearby exchange point if one exits. No returns will be accepted without the SR number.
• Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice, which is evidence that the product is within the warranty period, must be presented to obtain warranty service. For rental firms, proof of first rental is also required.
What your warranty does not cover:
• Acts of nature, such as but not limited to lightning damage.
• Adjustment of customer controls.
• Damage from misuse or neglect.
• A unit that has been modified or incorporated into other products or is used for institutional or other commercial purposes.
• Software/stored program content.
• Units purchased or serviced outside the U.S.A.
• Shipping damage if the unit was not packed and shipped in the manner prescribed by TTE
• Please complete the online Product Registration on www.rca.com or complete and mail the
Product Registration Card packed with your unit. It will make it easier to contact you should it ever be necessary. The return of the card is not required for warranty coverage.
Limitation of Warranty:
• THE WARRANTY STATED ABOVE IS THE ONLY WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
NO VERBAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY TTE TECHNOLOGY, INC., ITS AGENTS OR
EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A GUARANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS
• REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE
REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER. TTE TECHNOLOGY, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR
16395340_3 18 8/5/04, 5:29 PM
Illustrations contained in this document are for representation only.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project