14DLV75 14-inch LCD TV/DVD COMBINATION SERVICE MANUALAdd to my manuals
Limited United States Warranty
LCD TV/DVD Combination - Depot Repair Warranty
Toshiba America Consumer Products, L.L.C. (“TACP”) makes the following limited warranties to original consumers in the United States. THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES EXTEND TO THE ORIGINAL CONSUMER
PURCHASER OR ANY PERSON RECEIVING THIS LCD TV/DVD COMBINATION AS A GIFT FROM THE
ORIGINAL CONSUMER PURCHASER AND TO NO OTHER PURCHASER OR TRANSFEREE.
LCD TV/DVD COMBINATIONS PURCHASED IN THE U.S.A. AND USED ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE
U.S.A., INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CANADA AND MEXICO, ARE NOT COVERED BY THESE
LCD TV/DVD COMBINATIONS PURCHASED ANYWHERE OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.A., INCLUDING,
WITHOUT LIMITATION, CANADA AND MEXICO, AND USED IN THE U.S.A., ARE NOT COVERED BY
Limited One (1) Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
TACP warrants this LCD TV/DVD Combination and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for period of one (1) year after the date of original retail purchase. DURING THIS PERIOD, TACP WILL, AT
TACP’S OPTION, REPAIR OR REPLACE A
DEFECTIVE PART WITH A NEW OR REFURBISHED
PART WITHOUT CHARGE TO YOU.
The warranty for LCD TV/DVD Combination rental units begins on the date of the first rental or thirty
(30) days after the date of shipment to the rental firm, whichever comes first.
LCD TV/DVD Combinations sold and used for commercial purposes have a limited warranty for all parts and labor, which warranty begins on the date of original retail purchase and ends on the date that is ninety (90) days thereafter.
Owner’s Manual and Product Registration Card
Read this owner’s manual thoroughly before operating this LCD TV/DVD Combination.
Complete and mail the enclosed product registration card or register your LCD TV/DVD Combination online at www.tacp.toshiba.com/service as soon as possible. By registering your LCD TV/DVD Combination you will enable TACP to bring you new products specifically designed to meet your needs and help us to contact you in the unlikely event a safety notification is required under the Consumer Product
Safety Act. Failure to complete and return the product registration card does not diminish your warranty rights.
THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ARE SUBJECT TO THE
(1) You must retain your bill of sale or provide other proof of purchase.
(2) All warranty servicing of this LCD TV/DVD
Combination must be made by the Depot
Warranty Repair Center specified by the TACP
Consumer Solutions Center.
(3) The warranties from TACP are effective only if the LCD TV/DVD Combination is purchased and operated in the Continental U.S.A. or Puerto Rico.
(4) Labor service charges for set installation, setup, adjustment of customer controls and installation or repair of antenna systems are not covered by this warranty. Reception problems caused by inadequate antenna systems are your responsibility.
(5) Warranties extend only to defects in materials or workmanship as limited above, and do not extend to any LCD TV/DVD Combination or parts that have been lost or discarded by you or to damage to the LCD TV/DVD Combination or parts caused by fires, misuse, accident, Acts of God (such as lightning or fluctuations in electric power), improper installation, improper maintenance, or use in violation of instructions furnished by TACP; use or malfunction through simultaneous use of this LCD TV/DVD Combination and connected equipment; or to units that have been modified or had the serial number removed, altered, defaced, or rendered illegible.
How to Obtain Warranty Services
If, after following all of the operating instructions in this manual and checking the section
“Troubleshooting,” you find that service is needed:
(1) For instructions on how to obtain warranty service for your LCD TV/DVD Combination, contact
TACP’s Consumer Solution Center toll free at
(2) You must include a copy or original bill of sale or other proof of purchase along with the entire LCD
TV/DVD Combination to the Depot Warranty Repair
Center specified by the TACP Consumer Solutions
Center. You are responsible for all inbound transportation and insurance charges for the LCD TV/
DVD Combination to the Depot Warranty Repair
Center specified by the TACP Consumer Solutions
For additional information, visit TACP’s website: www.tacp.toshiba.com
ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY THE LAW OF ANY
STATE OF THE U.S.A., INCLUDING THE
IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF
THE LIMITED WARRANTIES SET FORTH
ABOVE. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRAN-
TIES IMPLIED BY THE LAW OF ANY STATE
OF THE U.S.A. AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FORE-
GOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN
LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARAN-
TEES, AGREEMENTS, AND SIMILAR
OBLIGATIONS OF TACP WITH RESPECT TO THE
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PARTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL TACP BE LIABLE FOR CON-
SEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES
(INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROF-
ITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR
MODIFICATION OR ERASURE OF RECORDED
DATA CAUSED BY USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY
TO USE THIS LCD TV/DVD COMBINATION).
No person, agent, distributor, dealer or company is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of these warranties in any manner whatsoever. The time within which an action must be commenced to enforce any obligation of TACP arising under the warranty or under any statute, or law of the United
States or any state thereof, is hereby limited to ninety
(90) days from the date you discover or should have discovered, the defect. This limitation does not apply to implied warranties arising under state law.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL
RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER
RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO
STATE IN THE U.S.A. SOME STATES OF THE
U.S.A. DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW
LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, WHEN AN
ACTION MAY BE BROUGHT, OR THE EXCLUSION
OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSE-
QUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE
PROVISIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU UNDER
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project