14DLV75 14-inch LCD TV/DVD COMBINATION SERVICE MANUALAdd to my manuals
WHEN REPLACING DVD DECK
[ When removing the DVD Deck ]
Before removing Pick Up PCB and DVD PCB connector, short circuit the position as shown in Fig. 1 using a soldering iron. If you remove the DVD Deck with no soldering, the Laser may be damaged.
[ When installing the DVD Deck ]
Remove all the soldering on the short circuit position after the connection of Pick Up PCB and DVD
• Before your operation, please read “PREPARATION OF SERVICING”.
• Use the Lead Free solder.
• Manual soldering conditions
• Soldering temperature: 320
• Soldering time: Within 3 seconds
• Soldering combination: Sn-3.0Ag-0.5Cu
• When Soldering/Removing of solder, use the draw in equipment over the Pick Up Unit to prevent the
Flux smoke from it.
Pick Up PCB
Short circuit using a soldering iron.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project