14DLV75 14-inch LCD TV/DVD COMBINATION SERVICE MANUALAdd to my manuals
4. When bridge-soldering between terminals and/or the soldering amount are not enough, resolder using a Thintip Soldering Iron. (Refer to Fig. 3-8.)
1. Take care of the polarity of new IC and then install the new IC fitting on the printed circuit pattern. Then solder each lead on the diagonal positions of IC temporarily.
(Refer to Fig. 3-5.)
Thin-tip Soldering Iron
Solder temporarily Solder temporarily
2. Supply the solder from the upper position of IC leads sliding to the lower position of the IC leads.
(Refer to Fig. 3-6.)
5. Finally, confirm the soldering status on four sides of the
IC using a magnifying glass.
Confirm that no abnormality is found on the soldering position and installation position of the parts around the
IC. If some abnormality is found, correct by resoldering.
When the IC leads are bent during soldering and/or repairing, do not repair the bending of leads. If the bending of leads are repaired, the pattern may be damaged. So, be always sure to replace the IC in this case.
Supply soldering from upper position to lower position
3. Absorb the solder left on the lead using the Braided
Shield Wire. (Refer to Fig. 3-7.)
Do not absorb the solder to excess.
Braided Shield Wire
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project