Preparations. Sony DVP-FX950 | Preparations
Check that you have the following items:
• Battery pack (NP-FX110) (1)
• AC power adaptor (1)
• Car battery adaptor (1)
• Audio/video cord (mini plug
× 2 y phono plug
× 3) (1)
• Remote (1)
• R6 (size AA) batteries (2)
• Headrest mounting bracket (1)
Preparing the remote
Insert two R6 (size AA) batteries by matching the 3 and # ends on the batteries to the markings inside the compartment.
Charging the Battery
Charge the battery pack (supplied) before using the player for the first time, or when the battery is depleted.
Attach the battery pack to the player.
Align the battery pack with the lines on the bottom of the player.
Engage the hooks of the battery pack into the holes on the bottom of the player.
Attachment reference marks
Bottom of the player
Slide the battery pack in the direction of the arrow until it clicks into place.
Connect the AC power adaptor.
When charging begins, the CHARGE indicator lights up in orange.
OPERATE OFF ON HOLD
To check the battery level
When the player is stopped, the battery indicator is displayed. When the battery is empty, is displayed or the CHARGE indicator flashes. Set the OPERATE switch to “OFF,” connect the AC power adaptor, and recharge the battery.
To a wall outlet
To remove the battery pack
Push the release knob and slide the battery pack in the direction of the arrow.
AC power Adaptor
When charging ends, the CHARGE indicator lights off.
Disconnect the AC power adaptor.
If the POWER indicator lights up instead of the
CHARGE indicator, the OPERATE switch is set to “ON.” Set the OPERATE switch to “OFF,” and make sure that the CHARGE indicator lights up.
Charge the battery in an ambient temperature of between 5°C to 35°C.
Charging time and playing time
Charging time: approx. 6 hours
Playing time: approx. 7.5 hours
Times indicated are under the following conditions:
– Moderate temperature (20°C)
– Headphone use
– Backlight set to minimum
Depending on the ambient temperature or battery pack condition, charging time may be longer, or playing time may be reduced.
Using in a Car (for Rear
If the headrest is too high, the belt may loosen, which could cause an accident or injury.
Use the headrest mounting bracket and car battery adaptor (both supplied) for rear seat passengers to enjoy the player.
• Do not perform installation while the car is being driven.
• The adaptor is for a 12V car battery. Do not use it with a 24V battery.
• The adaptor is only for use with negatively grounded cars. Do not use it with cars grounded positively.
• Depending on the seat type, it may not be possible to mount the player.
Rotate and fold down the LCD panel
Attach the player to the bracket.
Securely hold the player with both hands.
Engage the hooks of the bracket into the holes on the bottom of the player.
Mounting the player at the back of the front seat
You should not use the battery pack in the car. Turn off the player and remove the
Attach the bracket to the headrest.
Adjust the height of the headrest to allow approx. 3 cm of space (1).
Attach the bracket by buckling up firmly until it clicks (2), then securely tighten the belt (3).
Bracket Bottom of the player
Slide the player in the direction of the arrow until it clicks into place.
Connect the car battery adaptor.
To cigarette lighter socket
Car battery adaptor (supplied) b
• The driver should not connect or disconnect the car battery adaptor while driving.
• Arrange the cord so as not to interfere with the driver. Also, do not place the LCD panel where the driver can watch.
• Clean the cigarette lighter socket. If it is dirty, it may cause contact failure or malfunction.
• Use the car battery adaptor with the car engine running. If it is used with the car engine off, the car battery may become depleted.
• Do not use the headrest mounting bracket or car battery adaptor if they have been dropped or damaged.
• Do not connect a USB device when using the player in a car. If it is connected, it could cause an accident or injury if the USB device disengages.
Detach the bracket.
• Do not disconnect the car battery adaptor or turn off the car engine before you turn off the player. Doing so may cause damage to the
possible if you do so. If your car is equipped with an idling stop system, deactivate the function before using the player in the car.
• Disconnect the car battery adaptor after use. If it is left connected, the car battery may become depleted.
• Detach the bracket after use. If it is left attached, it could cause an accident or injury.
• Do not leave the player or accessories in the car.
• Do not leave the battery pack in the car.
After using the player in a car
Turn off the player.
Disconnect the car battery adaptor.
Detach the player.
Press down the release knob until it clicks (1).
Hold the player securely with both hands and pull out towards you (2).
Any warranty, stated or implied, shall not be applied in the case of your failure to follow the instruction mentioned above, and you are liable for all problems or damage arising from failure to follow such instructions.
Connecting to Other
By connecting the player to your TV or other equipment, you can increase your viewing options.
• Refer to the instructions supplied with the equipment to be connected.
• Before connecting, turn off the player and the equipment to be connected, then unplug from their wall sockets.
the same as a TV, the yellow plug of the audio/ video cord is not used.
Enjoying images on other equipment
Connect the player to your video player or camcorder using the audio/video cord (supplied).
OPERATE OFF ON
Enjoying images on a connected TV
Connect the player to your TV or monitor using the audio/video cord
OPERATE OFF ON HOLD
VIDEO output jacks of a video player or camcorder
VIDEO input jacks of a TV or monitor
Turn on the player and press INPUT
SELECT repeatedly to select “Line
• When you play back a disc after enjoying images by “Line In” or “USB,” press INPUT
SELECT repeatedly to select the disc mode.
• The player can connect to an AV amplifier in the same way as a TV. Although connecting is
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project