Installation. Lincoln Electric AutoPro 155S | Installation
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION AUTOPRO™ 155S
Input Voltages 60 Hz.
INPUT - SINGLE PHASE ONLY
Rated Input Current
230Vac ± 15% 30 Amps @ Rated Output
Duty Cycle Output Amps
Output Volts Input Circuit
30% 150A(TIG) 140A (Stick) 16.0 Vdc 25.6 Vdc 230 Vac
Output Current Range
Maximum Open Circuit Voltage
Type of Output
RECOMMENDED INPUT WIRE AND FUSE SIZES FOR MAXIMUM RATED OUTPUT
INPUT VOLTAGE / FREQUENCY (HZ) TYPE S, SO, ST, STO or EXTRA HARD USAGE INPUT CORD MAXIMUM TIME-DELAY CIRCUIT BREAKER OR FUSE SIZE (AMPS)
230/60 3 Conductor, 12 AWG 30
Approx. 22.0 lbs.
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE
-10°C to +40°C
STORAGE TEMPERATURE RANGE
-25°C to +55°C
INSTALLATION Read entire installation section before starting installation.
Place the machine directly on a secure, level surface.
Do not place or operate this machine on a surface with an incline greater than 15° from horizontal. The machine may topple over if this procedure is not fol lowed.
ELECTRIC SHOCK can kill.
Only qualified personnel should per form this installation.
• Disconnect input power by removing plug from receptacle before working inside AUTOPRO™ 155S. Allow machine to sit for 5 minutes mini mum to allow the power capacitors to discharge before working inside this equipment.
• Insulate yourself from the work and ground.
• Always wear dry insulating gloves.
• Always connect the AUTOPRO™ 155S to a power supply grounded according to the National Electrical Code and local codes.
SELECT SUITABLE LOCATION
This machine can operate in harsh environments. However, it is important that simple preventative measures are followed to assure long life and reliable operation:
The frame of the welder must be ground ed. A ground terminal marked with the symbol is located on the under panel for this purpose. See your local and national electrical codes for proper grounding methods.
WARNING A grounding conductor is supplied in the input cord, it is important that the supply receptacle ground is connected.
The welding power source supply cable is pro vided with a green or yellow/green wire that must ALWAYS be earthed. This green or yellow/green wire must NEVER be used with other voltage conductors.
• Only install plugs that conform with safety regu lations.
INPUT POWER CONNECTION
• This machine must be located where there is free circulation of clean air without restrictions for air movement to and from the air vents. Do not cover the machine with paper, cloth or rags when switched on.
• Dirt and dust that can be drawn into the machine should be kept to a minimum.
• This machine has a protection rating of IP21S.
Keep it dry and do not place it on wet ground or in puddles. Do not use in wet or damp locations. Store indoors.
• Locate the machine away from radio controlled machinery. Normal operation may adversely affect the operation of nearby radio controlled machinery, which may result in injury or equipment damage.
Read the section on electromagnetic compatibility in this manual.
• Do not operate in areas with an ambient tempera ture greater than 40°C.
The AUTOPRO™ 155S cannot be stacked.
Check the input voltage, phase, and frequency sup plied to this machine before turning it on. The allow able input voltage is indicated in the technical specifi cation section of this manual and on the rating plate of the machine. Be sure that the machine is grounded.
Make sure the power available at the input connection is adequate for normal operation of the machine. The fuse rating and cable sizes are both indicated in the technical specification section of this manual.
Fuse the input circuit with time delay fuses marked “D” or delay type
circuit breakers. Using fuses or circuit breakers smaller than recommended may result in “nuisance” shut-offs from welder inrush currents even if not welding at high currents.
Also called “inverse time” or “thermal/magnetic” circuit breakers.
These circuit breakers have a delay in tripping action that decreases as the magnitude of the current increases.
The AUTOPRO™ 155S is recommended for use on an individual branch circuit.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project