BDP-150 BDP-150-K BDP-150-SAdd to my manuals
BDP-150_VXE8_IBD_EN.book 22 ページ ２０１２年３月１２日 月曜日 午後４時１０分
Deleting the program
Select the program number you want to delete,
then press CLEAR.
• To delete all the programs, press RETURN.
• When you use audio CDs for Programmed Play, enter the track number in step 3.
• This function does not work with BDs.
You can make bookmarks on the video currently playing and play back the scene later.
During playback, press BOOKMARK.
• The bookmark is made.
• Maximum number of bookmarks are 12.
Playing the bookmarked scene
1 Press and hold BOOKMARK for a few seconds.
• The list of bookmarks is displayed.
2 Select the bookmark you want to play.
Use / to select, then press ENTER.
Deleting the bookmark
Select the bookmark you want to delete, then
• Bookmarks may not be allowed to make for some discs.
• Bookmarks are canceled in the following cases:
– When the player’s power turned off.
– When the disc tray is opened.
Playing photos as slideshows
This function plays the photos, switching them automatically.
During playback, press INDEX.
• Display the thumbnail of image files. The maximum number is 12 at once.
• If you select one of the image and press ENTER, slideshow will start from the image you selected.
When a slideshow is playing or paused, the display switches as shown below when the
/// buttons are pressed.
button: Rotates 90° clockwise
button: Rotates 90° counterclockwise
button: Flips horizontally
button: Flips vertically
Switching the camera angles
For BD-ROM and DVD-Video discs on which multiple angles are recorded, the angles can be switched during playback.
During playback, press ANGLE.
• The current angle and total number of recorded angles are displayed on the TV screen.
To switch the angles, press
• The angles can also be switched by selecting Angle from the FUNCTION menu.
• If the angles are not switched when ANGLE is pressed, switch them from the disc menu screen.
Switching the subtitles
For discs or files on which multiple subtitles are recorded, the subtitles can be switched during playback.
During playback, press ZOOM.
• Each time you press ZOOM, the zoom level changes as shown below.
[Zoom 3x] [Zoom 4x] [Zoom 1/2]
[Zoom 1/3] [Zoom 1/4] Normal (not displayed)
• This function does not work with some discs.
• The subtitles cannot be switched for discs recorded by a DVD or BD recorder. Also refer to the operating instructions for the device used for recording.
During playback, press SUBTITLE.
• The current subtitle and total number of recorded subtitles are displayed on the TV screen.
To switch the subtitle, press
• The subtitles can also be switched by selecting
Subtitle from the FUNCTION menu.
• If the subtitles are not switched when SUBTITLE is pressed, switch them from the disc menu screen.
Turning the subtitles off
Press SUBTITLE several times or select Subtitle
from the FUNCTION menu to switch the setting to
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project