Preparing for use. Philips AVENT SCD630/37, SCD630
Add to my manuals
Preparing for use
Put the power adapter in the baby unit and the adapter in the wall socket.
The parent unit runs on
a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery.
Follow the below steps to charge the parent unit:
1 Put the power adapter in the parent unit and put the adapter in the wall socket.
- The battery status light turns orange to indicate that the appliance is charging.
- When the battery is fully charged, the battery status light turns green continuously.
3 hrs = 10 hrs
- When you charge the parent unit for 3 hours, it can be used cordlessly for approx. 10 hours.
- If the parent unit is switched on during charging, charging takes approximately twice as long.
* Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project