And thank you for purchasing the Silent Symphony LED Headphone from VocoPro. Along with quality products our commitment to customer satisfaction means we have technical support professionals ready to assist you. Please visit our website- www.vocopro.com for the latest information.
We are at:
VocoPro 1728 Curtiss Court La Verne, CA 91750
Toll Free: 800-678-5348 TEL: 909-593-8893 FAX: 909-593-8890
All rights reserved. Information, specifications, diagrams, images, and instructions herein are subject to change without notice. VocoPro Products, logo and identifying product names and numbers herein are trademarks of VocoPro. Copyright protection claimed includes all forms and matters of copyrightable materials and information now allowed by statutory or judicial law or hereinafter granted. Product names used in this document may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies and are hereby acknowledged. All non-VocoPro Products, brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
VocoPro hereby disclaims any and all liabilities for property, equipment, building, and electrical damages, injuries to any persons, and direct or indirect economic loss associated with the use or reliance of any information contained within this document, and/or as a result of the improper, unsafe, insufficient and negligent assembly, installation, rigging, and operation of this product.
2 ׀ VOCOPRO
Please record the model number and serial number below, for easy reference, in case of loss or theft. These numbers are located on the packaging the item came in. Space is also provided for other relevant information.
This is not considered a receipt. Please keep a copy of your purchase receipt, provided by the dealer, in your records. A receipt is required for all warranty work.
SS LED HEADPHONE ׀ 3
CAUTION: To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove cover (or back). No user-serviceable parts inside. Only refer servicing to qualified service personnel.
The lightning flash & arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral triangle, is intended to alert you to the presence of danger.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert you to the presence of important operating and servicing instructions.
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this unit to rain or moisture. 1. Read Instructions - All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the appliance is operated.
2. Retain Instructions - The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
3. Heed Warnings - All warnings on the appliance and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
4 ׀ VOCOPRO 4. Follow Instructions - All operating and use instructions should be followed. 5. Attachments - Do not use attachments not recommended by the product manufacturer as they may cause hazards.
6. Water and Moisture - Do not use this unit near water. For example, near a bathtub or in a wet basement and the like.
7. Carts and Stands - The appliance should be used only with a cart or stand that is recommended by the manufacturer.
7 A. An appliance and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces may cause an overturn.
8. Ventilation - The appliance should be situated so its location does not interfere with its proper ventilation. For example, the appliance should not be situated on a bed, sofa, rug, or similar surface that may block the ventilation slots.
9. Heat - The appliance should be situated away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appliances (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
10. Power Sources - The appliance should be connected to a power supply only of the type described in the operating instructions or as marked on the appliance.
11. Grounding or Polarization - Precautions should be taken so that the grounding or polarization means of an appliance is not defeated.
12. Power-Cord Protection - Power-supply cords should be routed so that they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against them, paying particular attention to cords at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the appliance.
13. Cleaning - Unplug this unit from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
14. Power lines - An outdoor antenna should be located away from power lines.
15. Non-use Periods - The power cord of the appliance should be unplugged from the outlet when left unused for a long period of time.
16. Object and Liquid Entry - Care should be taken so that objects do not fall and liquids are not spilled into the enclosure through openings.
17. Damage Requiring Service - The appliance should be serviced by qualified service personnel when: 1. The power supply cord or plug has been damaged; or 2. Objects have fallen into the appliance; or 3. The appliance has been exposed to SS LED HEADPHONE ׀ 5
rain; or 4. The appliance does not appear to operate normally or exhibits a marked change in performance; or 5. The appliance has been dropped, or the enclosure damaged. 18. Servicing - The user should not attempt to service the appliance beyond that described in the operating instructions. All other servicing should be referred to qualified service personnel.
Note: To CATV system installer’s (U.S.A.): This reminder is provided to call the CATV system installer’s attention to Article 820 40 of the NEC that provides guidelines for proper grounding and, in particular, specifies that the cable ground shall be connected as close to the point of cable entry as practical.
1. IMPORTANT NOTICE: DO NOT MODIFY THIS UNIT!: This product, when installed as indicated in the instructions contained in this manual, meets FCC requirements. Modifications not expressly approved by Vocopro may void your authority, granted by the FCC, to use this product.
2. IMPORTANT: When connecting this product to accessories and/or another product use only high quality shielded cables. Cable(s) supplied with this product MUST be used. Follow all installation instructions. Failure to follow instructions could void your FCC authorization to use this product in the U.S.A.
3. NOTE: This product has been tested and found to comply with the requirements listed in FCC Regulations, Part 15 for Class “B” digital devices. Compliance with these requirements provides a reasonable level of assurances that your use of this product in a residential environment will not result in harmful interference with other electronic devices. This equipment generates/uses radio frequencies and, if not installed and used according to the instructions found in the owner’s manual, may cause interference harmful to the operation of other electronic devices. Compliance with FCC regulations does not guarantee that interference will not occur in all installations. 6 ׀ VOCOPRO
If this product is found to be the source of interference, which can be determined by turning the unit “Off” and “On”, please try to eliminate the problem by using one of the following measures: Relocate either this product or the device that is being affected by the interference. Use power outlets that are on different branch (circuit breaker or fuse) circuits or install AC line filter(s).
In the case of radio or TV interference, relocate/reorient the antenna. If the antenna lead-in is 300-ohm ribbon lead, change the lead-in to coaxial type cable.
If these corrective measures do not produce satisfactory results, please contact your local retailer authorized to distribute Vocopro products. If you can not locate the appropriate retailer, please contact Vocopro, 1728 Curtiss Court, La Verne, CA 91750.
CAUTION: READ THIS BEFORE OPERATING YOUR UNIT 1. To ensure the finest performance, please read this manual carefully. Keep it in a safe place for future reference. 2. Install your unit in a cool, dry, clean place - away from windows, heat sources, and too much vibration, dust, moisture or cold. Avoid sources of hum (transformers, electric motors). To prevent fire or electrical shock, do not expose to rain and water.
3. Do not operate the unit upside-down.
4. Never open the cabinet. If a foreign object drops into the set, contact your dealer.
5. Place the unit in a location with adequate air circulation. Do not interfere with its proper ventilation; this will cause the internal temperature to rise and may result in a failure.
6. Do not use force on switches, knobs or cords. When moving the unit, first turn the unit off. Then gently disconnect the power plug and the cords connecting to other equipment. Never pull the cord itself.
7. Do not attempt to clean the unit with chemical solvents: this might damage the finish. Use a clean, dry cloth.
8. Be sure to read the “Troubleshooting” section on common operating errors before concluding that your unit is faulty.
9. This unit consumes a fair amount of SS LED HEADPHONE ׀ 7
power even when the power switch is turned off. We recommend that you unplug the power cord from the wall outlet if the unit is not going to be used for a long time. This will save electricity and help prevent fire hazards. To disconnect the cord, pull it out by grasping the plug. Never pull the cord itself.
10. To prevent lightning damage, pull out the power cord and remove the antenna cable during an electrical storm. 11. The general digital signals may interfere with other equipment such as tuners or receivers. Move the system farther away from such equipment if interference is observed.
Be sure to position the voltage selector to match the voltage of your local power lines before installing the unit.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING WARNING:
Cables, Cable Assemblies, and Printed Circuit Boards can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to
CAUTION: The apparatus is not disconnected from the AC power source so long as it is connected to the wall outlet, even if the apparatus itself is turned off. To fully ensure that the apparatus is indeed fully void of residual power, leave unit disconnected from the AC outlet for at least fifteen seconds.
Check the copyright laws in your country before recording from records, compact discs, radio, etc. Recording of copyrighted material may infringe copyright laws.
• Operates in the 900mhz range, clear of TV station interference • Broadcast to an unlimited number of receiver headphone sets • Use up to 3 transmitters simultaneously • Headphones last over 8 hours on a full charge • Wireless headphone controls: channel select and volume • Available stereo 1/8" audio output on each wireless headphone set 8 ׀ VOCOPRO
• 1 SilentSymphony Headphone • 1 USB charging cable SS LED HEADPHONE ׀ 9
1. POWER/TUNE: Hold the power button for ~3 seconds to turn the headphones on and off. Press the power button once to change the selected channel. The LED lights will change to display the currently selected channel. Channel 1 – Red Channel 2 – Green Channel 3 – Blue
1 2 3 4
2. VOLUME/LED: Move the switch to the left to increase volume, move to the right to decrease volume. Press the switch in and hold for ~2 seconds to toggle the LED light mode. LED will toggle between always on, flashing automatically to the music, and off. 3. HEADPHONE: 1/8 inch audio output. Connect a set of wired headphones to easily share the audio with a nearby user. 4. USB: Connect a Mini USB cable here to charge the headphones.
10 ׀ VOCOPRO
When using the SS-TALK-TRANSMITTER please follow all steps. Use the SS-TALK TRANSMITTER manual for additional information. 7. Adjust the headset receiver volume to a comfortable listening level. (Pg 10, Item #2) 1. Attach the antenna to the transmitter (Arrow # 1) 2. Connect a cable from the Audio Output on the music source to the RCA Audio Input located on the Silent Symphony transmitter. (Diagram pg 12) 3. Connect a microphone to the 1/8 inch input on the transmitter to be mixed with the audio signal. (Diagram pg 12) 4. Select the Transmission Power Level. 5. Select from one of the three available frequencies to broadcast on with the Channel Select switch. (Arrow #2) 6. Power the headset receiver(s) ON and select the appropriate channel to listen with the Tune button. (Pg 10, Item #1)
With this setup, any audio that is fed into the transmitter will be broadcast wirelessly to all headset receivers tuned to the same channel and that are within its operational range.
SS LED HEADPHONE ׀ 11
RCA to RCA Not Included 1/8 " Microphone and Wire Not Included 12 ׀ VOCOPRO Use RCA to 1/8" Female, connect to 1/8" Male to 1/8" Male, then out to Laptop, Phone, Tablet Do Not Connect Mini USB Charging Cable to Transmitter
• Make sure the headset receivers are tuned to the same channel as the transmitter.
• Double check volume levels at: Music source Any sound equipment connected to the transmitter Headset receiver(s) • Double check the connections from the Music Source to the Audio Input.
• Ensure the internal batteries are fully charged for both the transmitter and headset.
• Up to 3 independent transmitters can work simultaneously.
• There is no limit to the number of receivers that can be in one area.
• No, there is no pairing process other than selecting the appropriate channel with the TUNE button located on the headset receiver(s).
• On the high setting, the operational range is approximately 300ft.
• On the low setting, the operational range is approximately 100ft.
• The headphones can run for about 9 hours continuously, and transmitter can run for about 12 hours continuously before needing to be charged. • Please allow at least 6 hours of charging time.
SS LED HEADPHONE ׀ 13
14 ׀ VOCOPRO
Please do not return to the retailer if you are having a technical issue operating or connecting the unit. If you need additional help, have questions, or need support with your VocoPro product contact us:
Toll Free: 800-678-5348 TEL: 909-593-8893 FAX: 909-593-8890
Email Tech Support at:
Visit us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
* Your assessment is very important for improving the work of artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project